Paulo costa tested six times in 2018

Those are modern Senagalese tribesmen and below that is an ancient sculpture. No roids involved anywhere here. The natty limit is much greater than the dadbods you see at your gym.

I didn't know Paulo Costa was a Sengalese tribesman

Yes, we know the tests aren't perfect.

But what's the track record of your eyes? Do your eyes have a track record for identifying cheaters that USADA failed to catch? Otherwise you're just spewing nonsense.

Like I said, I don't report people on this site, but I will make an exception for anyone calling Costa for taking PEDs with zero proof other than speculation, so if I were you, I'd stop now. If he ever tests positive and you want to bash, go right ahead, but until that happens, you have no proof and are just spewing nonsense about a clean fighter who looks ripped.
this guy is so shook by Costa's bronzed, sculpted body that he simply can not entertain the possibility that it is natural.

Yes, we know the tests aren't perfect.

But what's the track record of your eyes? Do your eyes have a track record for identifying cheaters that USADA failed to catch? Otherwise you're just spewing nonsense.

Like I said, I don't report people on this site, but I will make an exception for anyone calling Costa for taking PEDs with zero proof other than speculation, so if I were you, I'd stop now. If he ever tests positive and you want to bash, go right ahead, but until that happens, you have no proof and are just spewing nonsense about a clean fighter who looks ripped.

Oh shut the fuck up, now you just sound like some bitch made hall monitor. I've provided several credible arguments as to why its HIGHLY unlikely that this kid is natural, and you've ingored them all and keep repeating the same meaningless drug test bullshit.

And yes, I do know a thing or two about PEDs and testing.

No, you don't. If you did, you'd know there are steroids that are undetectable in a matter of HOURS. And thats not even touching new designer drugs that current tests don't test for at all...

There's only two options

He is on some advanced cutting edge undetectable shit that he responds really well to

Or

He juiced to the fucking sun before joining the UFC and just has amazing genetics that allow him to maintain

this guy is so shook by Costa's bronzed, sculpted body that he simply can not entertain the possibility that it is natural.

I'm a Jon Jones fan for fucks sake. I'm pro steroids.

I'm just against stupidity, ignorance, and naivety and pro telling the fucking truth.

I don't care whether he's natural. I'm a Jon Jones fan for fucks sake. I'm pro steroids.

I'm just anti naive fanboy.
I'm not saying you hate him. I'm saying your refusal to believe his physique is natty speaks volumes about your own assessment of yourself and humanity in general. You should take a break and meditate on this.

I'm not saying you hate him. I'm saying your refusal to believe his physique is natty speaks volumes about your own assessment of yourself and humanity in general. You should take a break and meditate on this.

You must have a lower IQ than the creature in your avatar. What the fuck does this shit tier psychobabble have to do with steroid use?

Stay on topic.

Watched a bunch of his training vids -he does a lot of light weight bodybuilding work outs and his legs are pretty thin compared to the rest of him.

He's in great shape and the definition makes him look bigger than he is -- he definitely could be natural

That's what I thought. If you don't have anything relevant to contribute on the subject of PED use fuck off.
I've already refuted all your childish rebuttals so there is nothing "relevant" to contribute to this concluded debate. May Costa haunt your dreams tonight.

I've already refuted all your childish rebuttals so there is nothing "relevant" to contribute to this concluded debate. May Costa haunt your dreams tonight.

With what? Irrelevant psychobabble?

The only thing haunting my dreams tonight is the possibility of you procreating and passing your retard genes down through more generations.

For you uneducated plebs, HGH is undetectable through a urine test (aka your "random" USADA test). Non-estered testosterone is out of your system in hours, and undetectable in a day or so.

And that's not even touching the subject of designer drugs, or cycling heavily while out of testing and retaining 70% of your gains after cycling off.

But by all means, keep believing that a man changes from this:

DOIzr4EUIAA_A-b.jpg

to this:

...by training and participating in a catabolic, cardio intensive sport.

Again, I'm not hating on Costa, because they're all using. I'm simply saying you're retarded to say otherwise.

Last edited:
Really bizarre he doesn't get popped... Maybe it is creatine overloading making his muscles so pumped? He is only a brazilian with a babyface, how can he be that size is really a wonder. He was like this for a long time, but he hadn't had stringent testing until ufc. Yoel looks also impressive, but he has the advantage of doubt looking like he is for 20 years without sudden increases or decreases, with olympic then usada testing. Also his muscles sort of go with each other together, no massive biceps or shoulders. Costa on the other hand has that pump in his that Overeem had.

To the ph@ggot above,

100% undectecable via urine test, and about 72 hours via blood test. Hence why almost all pro athletes use HGH. It greatly enhances recovery, strength, endurance, and is virtually undetectable with even the smallest bit of caution.

I like how you complete ignored the issue of designer drugs, which is the bulk of the real PED use among pro athletes.

How about any point in his life where he wasn't in the UFC, you fuckin mongoloid. You do realize the benefits of PED use remain after cessation, right? Given your ignorance on everything else PED related, probably not.
Designer drugs is some buzzword without real solid proof. Like these poor guys are able to buy such quality stuff, while others can't? It means the richest and most advanced, like America, has the most cheats on this designer drug. If you call designer drugs on someone while they are "undetectable", then logically everyone uses them and it becomes the natural baseline, and your accussation falls short.

Designer drugs is some buzzword without real solid proof. Like these poor guys are able to buy such quality stuff, while others can't? It means the richest and most advanced, like America, has the most cheats on this designer drug. If you call designer drugs on someone while they are "undetectable", then logically everyone uses them and it becomes the natural baseline, and your accussation falls short.

Yes, everyone is on steroids. Why are you just getting this now?

That's what anyone and everyone with more than two functioning brain cells have been saying since forever.

Again, I'm not hating on Costa, because they're all using. I'm simply saying you're retarded to say otherwise.

Now you're actually claiming all fighters are using.

Just report this dummy and be done with it.

Back