Paulo Filho is back!

Turns 40 in a couple of weeks and didn’t once look good in his 30’s.

It’s over

Should just hit the waves, hot chicks, and dog fights with Arona.

Talk about a dude whos wasted potential. Wasn't his issue pain killers?

Will he bringing his ghosts with him?

He says cocaine changed him but I know cocaine wouldn't create schizophrenic symptoms we saw in him, so it's something else.

Drug, Gun fight, Auto incident......mixed malfunctioning activities =MMA

He says cocaine changed him but I know cocaine wouldn't create schizophrenic symptoms we saw in him, so it's something else.

LOL man, cocaine can do all that and more when used in enough quantities for a few years.
Everyone who i grew up with that caught a long time habit turned into scumbag punks.
Im not taking about people who just party once in awhile but the ones who end up selling the shit to keep up the habit.

IIRC it´s actually not cocaine, but Rohypnol.

LOL man, cocaine can do all that and more when used in enough quantities for a few years.
Everyone who i grew up with that caught a long time habit turned into scumbag punks.
Im not taking about people who just party once in awhile
but the ones who end up selling the shit to keep up the habit.

I get your point

IIRC it´s actually not cocaine, but Rohypnol.

That makes more sense though I did read Filho talked about his cocaine experience.

Prescribed psychoactive drugs are the worst of all kinds that drive mass shooters to kill.

Good luck getting him to show up.

Org's have had a hard time getting him to show up in his own backyard.

Hopefully he has sorted his life out and some competition will get him focused, and that it is not that his drug addiction and mental health issues have just left him destitute and in need of money. If the former, yay (I guess), if the latter, nay

Turns 40 in a couple of weeks and didn’t once look good in his 30’s.

It’s over

Should just hit the waves, hot chicks, and dog fights with Arona.

Time for him to go to Costa Rica or wherever arona is at

Will he bringing his ghosts with him?

If Filho could just get that ghost to cooporate with him he'd be Top 10 in no time

b87nl4.jpg

2ion01.jpg

If Filho could just get that ghost to cooporate with him he'd be Top 10 in no time

b87nl4.jpg

2ion01.jpg
Well yeah, but then all of his fights would be handicap matches.

Well yeah, but then all of his fights would be handicap matches.

Point to a single instance in the Unified MMA rulebook where it says that fighters are not allowed to take the assistance of ghosts or other spiritual apparitions!

Well? Didn't think so, boyo! Checkmate!

Back