Pavlovich still kills Jones and Jones will avoid the fight.

Pavlovich got caught. It happens.

I do agree and i'm not saying he's bad.

To me nobody is invincible, even Jon Jones.

However, you're hyping him too much since he's already the unofficial champion in your mind.

Pavlovich got caught. It happens. Bet on Blaydes if you think he sucks.
He didn't get caught. He got mauled and violated on the ground by an old, shopworn fighter. Jones would eat Pavlovich alive on the ground. Aspinall would too.

He may just beat Blaydes because Curtis has a bad habit of shitting the bed against power punchers but he ain't beating the likes of Jones, not even in your wet dreams.

I do agree and i'm not saying he's bad.

To me nobody is invincible, even Jon Jones.

However, you're hyping him too much since he's already the unofficial champion in your mind.
I'm just really disappointed today is all.

He didn't get caught. He got mauled and violated on the ground by an old, shopworn fighter. Jones would eat Pavlovich alive on the ground. Aspinall would too.

He may just beat Blaydes because Curtis has a bad habit of shitting the bed against power punchers but he ain't beating the likes of Jones, not even in your wet dreams.
Yeah because Jones would ingest a gas station worth of dick pills to avoid the fight like he avoided Ngannou.

Yeah because Jones would ingest a gas station worth of dick pills to avoid the fight like he avoided Ngannou.
Maybe he would, either way he has nothing to worry about with Pavlovich so it would be wasted effort and wasted dick pills.

Pavlovich is about to get dog walked by Curt Blaydes so he won't even get close to the chance. If Overeem can take you down and smash you Blaydes is going to do what ever he wants to you.

Pavlovich is about to get dog walked by Curt Blaydes so he won't even get close to the chance. If Overeem can take you down and smash you Blaydes is going to do what ever he wants to you.

Makes no sense. The UFC HWs are not established in name to draw fans. Stipe is the only option unless they feed Francis some more $$$.

Do I seem like a guy who cares about a goofy picture on my account? Only AV i'm getting is if someone makes me a picture of the GOAT Jon Jones standing on Fedors neck untill then im blank thank you.

Overeem fight was a brain fart, the boy can wrestle, he outweighs Jones by 10lbs (20-30 not counting belly fat) and he has the killer instinct to walk Jones down through his chicken leg kicks.

I'd bet on it but won't get the chance to because no way in hell Jones accepts that fight.
Lmao @ someone that got outwrestled by Overeem being able to beat Jones. "Kills" means you're a nuthugger and Jon Jones lives in your head, rent free.

<JonesDXSuckIt>

Lmao @ someone that got outwrestled by Overeem being able to beat Jones. "Kills" means you're a nuthugger and Jon Jones lives in your head, rent free.
Overeem sonned Jones back in the day. Still probably would but no commission would let him rematch Sergey now.

I don't think Jones fights again after Stipe, win or lose. But if he fights Pav I'm absolutely picking Jones this time. And it hurts to say that.

Funny you mention Khabib when he actually fought everyone in front of him and murked the hype trains. Delusional is Connor and Jones fanboys pretending their guys would beat fighters they avoid like the plague.
Is that why Khabib fought Ferguson, Oliveira, Dariush, Chandler & Fiziev? Or did he retire when mommy said so?

Overeem sonned Jones back in the day. Still probably would but no commission would let him rematch Sergey now.

Your posts make no sense bud. Fights are fought and won in the cage, and Jon Jones has never been beaten. Old man Overeem with a bad hip absolutely destroyed Pavlovic, now imagine what the Greatest Of All Time would do to that man. Straight up murder.

The next guy is always gonna be the guy that gets him ...and yet he keeps winning. Don't hold your breath. Welcome to being an mma fan

The time has come for people to keep coming up with the most curious stuff to try and shit on Jones.

After all that "he won't ever fight at HW", "won't fight Gane", "will get destroyed" was put to rest now it's time to come with the "yeah? but he will never fight *name literally ant fighter* with just one hand while standing in an unicycle!!!"

Give it a rest.

Give the guy a break, that Overeem fight was his first fight in the UFC. He hasnt lost anything since and Overeem still a very crafty veteran at that point.

Back