Pavlovich vs. Minakov - will it happen?

strongstylekarate

Nokia will beat Apple 2019
Banned
Reaction score
Just want to know if this fight will happen in FNG?

Because it's taking too long, and this fight will sell in Russia.

Btw does Minakov have any plans in going back to Bellator or joining One Championship?

How about Pavlovich have any plans in joining Bellator or One Championship?

Just want to know if this fight will happen in FNG?

Because it's taking too long, and this fight will sell in Russia.

Btw does Minakov have any plans in going back to Bellator or joining One Championship?

How about Pavlovich have any plans in joining Bellator or One Championship?

More likely for UFC to grab Pavlovich.. for Russia event, like they do to Krylov.
Mokhnatkin is also on the way to UFC.

Minakov...nah. He'll continue fighting foreign fighters and keep his undeserved top 10 spot, based on Volkov win 10000 years ago, alive.

I completely agree them and m-1 let guys sit around too long I think Minakov vs the champ considering to me Minakov is like a new Fedor. I think it’s a epic five round war. Minakov is clearly top 5 but ufc signs Volkov and Ivanov. Bellator should just sign up some hw and lhw Europeans. I would love Minakov vs mitrione or Barnett. Shit even Vera would be a snag he’s inactive in one. Make minakov vs a Roy or However u spell the guy who koed Roy. He deserves a shot looking bk bellator almost could of had a great story in tourney in over there lhw champ he could be two wins away from top 3 slot.

Than tell the people he was champ and make him mitrione first challenge in Russia champ coming back to get his belt have Mousasi schlemenko, Kharitonov vs Vera,
Fedor last fight vs cop 2, Barnett vs mir, Carwin vs Roy, Kongo vs fortune, pav vs Spartan

It’s another market the ufc is propelling Volkov who he beat minakov and his streak his more exciting than goofy mitrione as champ

Minakov is still on contract with bellator (8 Fights left). But he dont wanna fight for 20k/Fight when he can get in Russia over 100...
In one of his last Instagram Storys Minakov said hes fighting this September but don't said whos the Opponent and whitch Organisation...probaly RCC or FNG.

Minakov is still on contract with bellator (8 Fights left). But he dont wanna fight for 20k/Fight when he can get in Russia over 100...
In one of his last Instagram Storys Minakov said hes fighting this September but don't said whos the Opponent and whitch Organisation...probaly RCC or FNG.
cool to hear about september

Don't really follow FNG, what's up with Ali Bagautinov? He got anything scheduled?

Back