Media Payton Talbott TKO Cameron Saaiman GIFS

bad stoppage he was posting on an elbow scooting away as he was being hammered

also Cameron needs some protein in his diet or something. He always looks so weak and frail in there.

His takedown defense is 44% and his takedown accuracy is 27%. It has to be some of the worst wrestling in the UFC, he's insanely weak in every physical exchange. Standing he has pretty quick, technical and dynamic striking but lacks power and definitely is irresponsible defensively...absorbs like 4.5 significant strikes per minute. He's talent, super young, his gym got him at like 12...he did kickboxing in youth and then amateur MMA at like 15. He should be way more developed than this, but him and Dricus are slopfests. He should look for a new gym.

Sweet left hook :cool:

That was tight and clean.

I'm high on this Talbott kid. Look forward to seeing more..

He's like Caceras little more relaxed twin lol.

penguin-love-you-lots-ddb0oxlql1u6ghh8.gif
Your AV is killin it lmao

That Payton knows how to land clean shots. Poor Saaiman got blown away.

Smoked em like yesterday's roach lol.

If Talbott listens to me and takes my advice seriously he'll be champ by years end, anything less than 150% and he's out. 🤪

Seriously though, I need to see a lot more of the dude, especially against a good wrestler.

Saaiman should try to cut down a weight class. I don't think it is a skill issue. It's just that his skill isn't enough can't overcome size. His opponent was just walking through his shots.

Talbot seems like a stone cold killer

Saaiman was def. no joke but Talbott made it look easy.
this guy is champ material

His takedown defense is 44% and his takedown accuracy is 27%. It has to be some of the worst wrestling in the UFC, he's insanely weak in every physical exchange. Standing he has pretty quick, technical and dynamic striking but lacks power and definitely is irresponsible defensively...absorbs like 4.5 significant strikes per minute. He's talent, super young, his gym got him at like 12...he did kickboxing in youth and then amateur MMA at like 15. He should be way more developed than this, but him and Dricus are slopfests. He should look for a new gym.

Yeah slopfesting it works if you're built like a White Rhino who can tackle people to the ground and have heavy hands people need to be wary about. It wont work if your trying to audition for the new Slenderman.

Yeah slopfesting it works if you're built like a White Rhino who can tackle people to the ground and have heavy hands people need to be wary about. It wont work if your trying to audition for the new Slenderman.

To be honest, his frame is fine for 135lbs and there's muscle on it. He also definitely had the broader frame when it came to torso and shoulders I think. And I always felt Talbott was big for 135. That said, Saaiman is so physically weak.

Talbot-Saaiman.jpeg

To be honest, his frame is fine for 135lbs and there's muscle on it. He also definitely had the broader frame when it came to torso and shoulders I think. And I always felt Talbott was big for 135. That said, Saaiman is so physically weak.

Talbot-Saaiman.jpeg

Yeah I exaggerated to make my Slenderman joke. Sometimes I really gotta shoe-horn something in there.

Yeah I exaggerated to make my Slenderman joke. Sometimes I really gotta shoe-horn something in there.

If Saaiman is 5'7-5'8, Talbott definitely isn't the 5'10 he's listed at. Who measures these guys?

If Saaiman is 5'7-5'8, Talbott definitely isn't the 5'10 he's listed at. Who measures these guys?

It's surprisingly bush league so it could easily be the fighters themselves sending in their numbers sometimes until they maybe happen to be at the PI and somebody there remembers to measure them.

Back