PC gamer, just got a PS4 Pro

MUSTKILL

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Since I have a 4K HDR TV, I decided to pick up the PS4 Pro.
So far I've got The Last of Us and Uncharted 4.
Both were meh, even though the reviews are all positive and with HDR and the 4K upscaling.
This is coming from a PC with a GTX 1070 and 1440p 144hz Gsync monitor.
Most big games are on PC already anyway, what are some of the MUST play exclusives for the PS4?
So far I'm honestly not too impressed.

Both were meh, even though the reviews are all positive and with HDR and the 4K upscaling.
Most big games are on PC already anyway, what are some of the MUST play exclusives for the PS4?

Eh FFXV and Nioh.

star_wars_traitor_gif_by_mrarcadium-daafqoh.gif

How do you feel about sports games? The newer NHL, UFC, MLB, Madden, UFC, and PGA games aren't available on the PC if you want to give some of those a try.

Yeah, that's damn near the universal consensus.

Bloodborne is supposed to be really good, but apparently it's still locked to 30fps even on the new hardware.

Bloodborne is amazing. Not improved by the pro so far afaik.
Horizon Zero Dawn looks good, and I'm really looking forward to Persona 5.
I hate most JRPGS and weeb shit, but the SMT series and its offshoots is good stuff.

Other than that, I can't say I've touched my PS4 much recently. I play my wii u, 3ds and vita much more.

How do you feel about sports games? The newer NHL, UFC, MLB, Madden, UFC, and PGA games aren't available on the PC if you want to give some of those a try.

The only one that interests me is the UFC game but I heard it also sucks.

If you have a 1070, there's nothing that's really going to impressive you on the PS4. I'm primarily a PC gamer and just stick to the exclusives on the PS4. I have Last of Us, Uncharted 4, inFamous, The Order and UFC. I enjoyed all of them but on a technical level, I much prefer PC.

As far as graphics I also game on PC nothing on PS4 will really impress you. As far as fun games The last of us is amazing. Can't wait for part 2. Bloodborne is really good but I hate how all those games don't really have a story. Other than that I don't know I'm mainly use one for Overwatch cause I hate using mouse and keyboard. Ffxv looks good to but I'm waiting out to see if they do PC version. If not no biggie it'll be really low priced when I do get it.

well if you weren't impressed with uncharted 4 i don't know what to tell you. I have a Gtx 980 and i was impressed with Uncharted 4...The last of us is one of the best games ever IMO, graphically even with the pro it isn't the best graphics of the PS4 as it was a ps3 game.

I am a PC gamer, I use PS for playing mortal combat with my wife and FIFA with my brother. Tried some other games - NFS and Order 1883, was unimpressed

Should've got an Xbox if you wanted exclusives

No Man's Sky
Wow. I spit my root beer all over the place.

But yeah, if you are a PC gamer already, you are stepping backwards in time going to consoles. Nothing is going to impress you.

Should've got an Xbox if you wanted exclusives
200_s.gif

PS kills it in exclusives now. Xbox can't even get Street Fighter games anymore. The new Marvel Vs Capcom is going to be a PS exclusive too. Xbox has Gears and Halo, and not dick else.

200_s.gif

PS kills it in exclusives now. Xbox can't even get Street Fighter games anymore. The new Marvel Vs Capcom is going to be a PS exclusive too. Xbox has Gears and Halo, and not dick else.

They both have good exclusives. Rise of the Tomb Raider was pretty sweet and XB1 has Killer Instinct which is right on par if not better than Street Fighter V.

Xbox also has EA Access, lets you share your profile and digital games on other systems, plus has the ability to play emulators.

Both Systems are great, but as of now I think the XB1 has more to offer.

Back