Tech PEB's Motion Simulator thread (for Racing Games and Flight Simulation)

Designing a new monitor mount for my LG 45 inch 4K curved monitor. Went out an bought the thing I like its vertical size vs my Samsung Odyssey G9 49 inch but not high enough and the monstor 55 inch Samsung just too big lol. I love Fusion 360 was able to design this thing in a few hours.

933130-6aeb0185eb0d37fb8db8f54232ed78d1.jpg

full

Almost perfect fit on the first try making my monitor mount for my extruded aluminum bar. Designed it and printed it within 5 hours design about 1 hour I love Fusion 360. I thought I could use these brackets to to mount multiple monitors on a wall.

My LG 45 curved monitor is mounted. A 240 hz curved OLED display. Got to work on the connections tomorrow. My custom 3D printed brackets I designed seem to be holding up. I need to move the monitor to the right slightly but working good. Then wire management.

full

full

Latest photo of my simulator lit up.

full

Here I am with the new monitor on the simulator 45 inch OLED LG monitor. Going to clean up the wiring and put a back panel on the cabinet.

I designed a 3D printed adjustable keyboard holder for my simulator. Need to design a mouse holder next.

full

full

Last edited:
Here is the simulator running the ticking sound is my pedals as I jump between them.

Been busy designing a new holder for my remote wired controller. 3D printed case for the remote servo controller.

full

Updated photo of my new 3D printed mouse box I designed an soon a box to hold the controller.

full

Here is the simulator running the ticking sound is my pedals as I jump between them.

That's the course at Sofia, Bulgaria, right?

Reactions: PEB
That's the course at Sofia, Bulgaria, right?
Funny I just randomly selected it not sure. It's not one of my favorites. Silverstone, Indy, the ring, bathhurst are my most common ones plus Laguna Seca.

Here is the 3D printed parts I designed to hold my servo controller and my mouse now on to making a small plate for my mouse to run on.

full

I designed a mini mouse holder when I need a quick use of my mouse.

full

My latest 3D model I designed for my simulator a drink holder.

full

Huge price cut in my direct drive Fanatec wheel 150 dollar cut.

You got this man! Go win that and stack some cheese! :)

Back