Bench: 185 5x5
Deadlift: 190 5x5

Current:

223lbs 8-1-12
235lbs 8-1-13

Bench:

Front Squat:

Nudez Page 4

I'm getting old and run down. I only train Bench/Front Squat because it gets me stronger without killing myself. Frequency Project for both of them at the moment.

Last edited:
welcome to the logs.

eh.....browns suck

welcome!

is '81 your birth year? if so, you missed the mid-to-late 80s dawgpound antics. great stuff. Municipal Stadium was awesome.

milkbones raining down from all over.

One playoff game against the Oilers was really memorable. Three of us walked to our seats watching the entire ca 80,000 fans slamming the seats down to the cadence, "Hou-ston-sucks! Hou-ston-sucks".

totally awesome.

how has it been with Browns 2.0? Keeping the history and logo was a good move by the NFL, I've always thought. And of course, "jump, Art".

one two three BARK!

Welcome to the logs. Heres to getting your deadlift above your bench!

BTW, your videos are set to private.

Peyton Hillis disagrees with you.

na he thinks they suck too, doesnt matter who is on the team they will mess it up somehow, they always have

welcome to the logs btw, nice gains you have there

welcome!

is '81 your birth year? if so, you missed the mid-to-late 80s dawgpound antics. great stuff. Municipal Stadium was awesome.

milkbones raining down from all over.

One playoff game against the Oilers was really memorable. Three of us walked to our seats watching the entire ca 80,000 fans slamming the seats down to the cadence, "Hou-ston-sucks! Hou-ston-sucks".

totally awesome.

how has it been with Browns 2.0? Keeping the history and logo was a good move by the NFL, I've always thought. And of course, "jump, Art".

one two three BARK!

Yea I was born is 81. I was actually named after Brian Sipe though. I was born a Browns fan. My mom wanted to name me after my dad but my dad nixed that idea and named me after Sipe. I've been to municipal plenty of times though. 1st time I went I was like 8 years old. The bathrooms were ridiculous. Remember the big troughs/bath tubs type deals you had to piss in? I went to the Browns/Pats playoff gm in 95 when Bellichek was the coach and we beat the Pats. Ironic.

Yea I was born is 81. I was actually named after Brian Sipe though. I was born a Browns fan. My mom wanted to name me after my dad but my dad nixed that idea and named me after Sipe. I've been to municipal plenty of times though. 1st time I went I was like 8 years old. The bathrooms were ridiculous. Remember the big troughs/bath tubs type deals you had to piss in? I went to the Browns/Pats playoff gm in 95 when Bellichek was the coach and we beat the Pats. Ironic.

good ol #17! awesome! (Better that than "Red Right", "Elway", or "Byner" of course!)

the good ol ice baths/ waterbug farms in the bathrooms. some memories...

and funny about bellicheat how when he didn't have the espn machinery to help him, he met limited success only. and wasn't that the old browns final win, too?

cheers

we shall see cupcake. we shall see.

haha, ive been a Cleveland sports fan for 27 years, after awhile you kind of lose faith that the indians, browns, or cavs are ever going to do anything right.

they either trade away their best player (yes im looking at you Indians), lose their best player (sorry cavs), lose at the last second to MJ (cavs), lose in the last minute to john elway (browns), move to Baltimore and then win a super bowl (thanks art), fumble on the 1 yard line (sorry byner), draft a complete bust (couch among others), finally go 10-6 and then still dont make the playoffs (damn)

so i still love cleveland teams, always will my entire life, but i just dont get my hopes up anymore, been burnt too many times :)

haha, ive been a Cleveland sports fan for 27 years, after awhile you kind of lose faith that the indians, browns, or cavs are ever going to do anything right.

they either trade away their best player (yes im looking at you Indians), lose their best player (sorry cavs), lose at the last second to MJ (cavs), lose in the last minute to john elway (browns), move to Baltimore and then win a super bowl (thanks art), fumble on the 1 yard line (sorry byner), draft a complete bust (couch among others), finally go 10-6 and then still dont make the playoffs (damn)

so i still love cleveland teams, always will my entire life, but i just dont get my hopes up anymore, been burnt too many times :)

i am an optimistic person. we will win eventually. although i will be dead when it happens.

btw play this shitty game. QWOP

Ted Stepien...
Red Right/not trusting ****roft to make the chip shot
banking on Joe Charbeneau then Greg Swindell (pitching him too much in the early parts of 1987 and then again in 1988???). Letting Kenny Lofton and Migeul Dilone go.
World B Free (nuff said!)
Aurilio Lopez feasting on Cleveland hitters (only team he seemed to pitch well against)
firing Joe Tait.
Mark Price and the courtside microphone
Three Rivers Losing Streak
(the "well beat the Pittsboig stillers" joke song)
(the Twelve Days of Browns Christmas song, "on a Ritigilano super bowl team")
Matt Williams/MLB's stupid rule which didn't have the team with best overall record have home field advantage
The NY Polo Grounds
The Cleveland Crusaders and Cleveland Barons not making it as NHL teams.
Muny Light (whoops!)
Art fucking Modell.
Michael Fucking Jordan (Craig Ehilo, 69 points, etc)

Although the tribe in the immediate post strike years were outstanding!

theres always manny ramirez, cliff lee, CC sabathia, and jeff kent too.....blah

your list is good (bad) though, well done

Started 5th week of 5x5 today. Shits starting to get heavy, thinking about deloading next week then starting phase 2 and doing 3x3 sets/reps. Went for a 1rpm PR on Bench today since I don't have a 1rpm in Bench or Squat. Gonna go for a 1rpm in Squat on Fri. Tried for 225, 1st went up easy so I banged it out 2 more times. I firgure that puts me right around 235. Didn't want to attempt it though, 6 sets of bench is plenty and it felt good to get the 225x3.

Squat 190 5x5. Getting very heavy, having a hard time keeping the weight off my toes.

Bench 135x5 155x5 175x5 195x5 210x5 225x3

Pendlay 170 5x5

Weight Situps 10lb plate behind head. 3x 20/12/10. 1st time I've done them behind head, alot harder.

Didn't have to time to trim vid, set starts around 30 secs I think.

Interval training today on treadmill. I warm up for 5 mins at around 5mph then do 30 sec intervals. I also add 10 secs to allow my treadmill to get up to speed so its actually 40 secs. I don't time my rest I just wait til my HR is around 130. Usually the rest periods start at about 30 secs and work their way up to about 1:30 towards the end. My max HR is 190 so once I get close to that I'm done.

5min warm-up
7mph 30 secs
8mph 30 secs
9mph 30 secs
10mph 30 secs
10mph 2% grade 30 secs
10 mph 4% grade 30 secs
10mph 6% grade 30 secs

20 total mins including warm up and cool down. 139 average HR. 183 max HR.

Back