Social Pelosi’s house broken into, husband assaulted

Right, the guy shows zero sign of being under threat while a much larger man, holding a hammer broke into his house, no he decided let me get a drink for myself and this guy I don't know and once the police show up, he opens the door for them, while holding his drink and holding the hammer with the other hand and decides not to get out of the house but continue to stay next to the guy.

Jason Bourne we got here.

He most likely felt he was safe at that point to try and disarm his attacker, since he's unlikely to blast him with a hammer when he could easily be shot and killed.

WTF? These aren't even wild leaps, put yourself in Pelosi's shoes:

Dude breaks in, violently smashing his way in (definitely not invited in any way), and wakes him in the middle of the night.
Dude is looking for his wife, not him, so seemingly has no interest in actually killing Paul.
Dude isn't attacking him straight away, so old man has a glass of water (or whiskey, whatever, it doesn't really matter) while they wait for the police to arrive.
Paul now has back up, attempts to disarm the attacker, probably feeling somewhat safer with the presence of the police, but it was a dumb move from someone (presumably) with little experience or knowledge of what to do beyond 'wait for the cops to arrive', which he did.

So you don't give a shit about seniors being violently aussalted either ?

Good to know
No one is saying that, but all you delusional nutjobs create and live in your own fantasy world..
It’s both funny and disturbing..
<JagsKiddingMe>

Eh, how? How is me not caring about Paul Pelosi being attacked having ANY effect on society? Please, do tell...

Would you give a shit if you saw some fat dude assaulting an elderly man with a hammer in public?

If your answer is no, then it speaks for itself.
If your answer is no because it's Paul Pelosi, then it speaks for itself.
If your answer is yes, you'd stop it, then credit to you.

He phoned the police and waited for them to show up, whilst not being attacked (and basically held hostage).

Holding a drink in his hand isn't exactly a massive stretch, is it?

I think you're straining to do some explaining, to be honest. "Can I have a glass of water" is absolutely par for the course, and there's nothing to suggest the guy wouldn't let him.

Pelosi struggling for the hammer (with back up from the cops) instigates the hammer attack - but why the fuck do you think he'd have been panicking if the guy has been (to that point at least) non-aggressive?
Or maybe he offered the animal a glass of water to disarm him or stall and buy time. Something very logical and smart to do in that chaotic situation.
Nah have to keep insinuating homosexuality due to a political alliances.
O no, you weren’t supposed to see that…
I’ll play with you later…
<BC1>
Right cause you're a coward. Bring it. Everytime you threaten me or get checked by me you get cards. Take that chance if you want to.

He phoned the police and waited for them to show up, whilst not being attacked (and basically held hostage).

Holding a drink in his hand isn't exactly a massive stretch, is it?

I think you're straining to do some explaining, to be honest. "Can I have a glass of water" is absolutely par for the course, and there's nothing to suggest the guy wouldn't let him.

Pelosi struggling for the hammer (with back up from the cops) instigates the hammer attack - but why the fuck do you think he'd have been panicking if the guy has been (to that point at least) non-aggressive?

Yes, holding a drink in one hand and having your other hand on the hammer when the door opened is a stretch, while looking calm next to a much larger man you don't know and never trying to get away even when the police were a mere few feet away from him.

Because he broke into the house with a hammer and didn't know him.

People trying to act like Pelosi is Jason Bourne and remained calm and played it cool and had a drink with a massive guy with a hammer that broke into his house is far less believable.

Yes, holding a drink in one hand and having your other hand on the hammer when the door opened is a stretch, while looking calm next to a much larger man you don't know and never trying to get away even when the police were a mere few feet away from him.

Because he broke into the house with a hammer and didn't know him.

People trying to act like Pelosi is Jason Bourne and remained calm and played it cool and had a drink with a massive guy with a hammer that broke into his house is far less believable.

What choice did he have, though?

What choice was there but to be fairly calm, wary of the hammer itself (hence a loose hand on it - ask the attacker why he allowed him is what you should be doing - probably allowed it because he knew he was stronger than Paul and it was trivial, which is exactly how it played out), and trying to buy time.

The attacker clearly allowed Pelosi to phone the police.

All the questions you're asking revolve around the mentality of the psychotic piece of shit CTard in the video, not Paul Pelosi.

The guy was obviously a fucktard who wanted to be famous, even a gay lover armed with a hammer breaking into someone's house wouldn't let them phone the police, come on.

He wanted to be seen, because he wanted to be a hero in CTard land.

The fact people like you are trying to rationalise this fat cunt is beyond the realms, man.

Look at the video. It's all there.

Explain to why you should care if seniors are hit on the head with hammers? ,

yes , yes I can because I'm not a sociopath

Look up the word empathy and get back to me

Maybe it's normal where he is.

We can only pray for his soul.

He most likely felt he was safe at that point to try and disarm his attacker, since he's unlikely to blast him with a hammer when he could easily be shot and killed.

WTF? These aren't even wild leaps, put yourself in Pelosi's shoes:

Dude breaks in, violently smashing his way in (definitely not invited in any way), and wakes him in the middle of the night.
Dude is looking for his wife, not him, so seemingly has no interest in actually killing Paul.
Dude isn't attacking him straight away, so old man has a glass of water (or whiskey, whatever, it doesn't really matter) while they wait for the police to arrive.
Paul now has back up, attempts to disarm the attacker, probably feeling somewhat safer with the presence of the police, but it was a dumb move from someone (presumably) with little experience or knowledge of what to do beyond 'wait for the cops to arrive', which he did.

They literally have video of what happened. It's weird. It doesn't add up. You arent going to convince me other wise.

There were reports that they did not hear the break in and that the community is so quiet you could hear a pin drop. Direct quote.

The guy answered the door in his underwear holding a beer in one hand and other hand on the hammer and backed away from the door instead of going out.

The guy looked calm even though he had a much larger, younger guy who broke into his house with a hammer there holding him hostage...

Back