Social Pelosi’s house broken into, husband assaulted

Prosecutors seek 40 years for Pelosi hammer attacker.

Attacker was found guilty. This is the sentencing phase.
It appears the attack was politically motivated.
Not a peep about the guy being Pelosi’s gay lover.
The body cam footage was eventually released.
Seems like much of the right wing fantasies about this story we’re not rooted in fact—shocking.

Seems like a good case for more border security;

Evidence at trial showed that DePape, a Canadian citizen who had been in the United States illegally for 14 years at the time of the attack

it's not my problem that reading more than one or two sentences is not your thing. my bad on that, i forgotten that you chuds only do memes and flash cards and have to tune into tucker carlson to be told what to think. but you keep on owning those libs there skeeter.

you're sitting here crying at me about a post i made like a year ago because anything over 10 words is too much for your brain to digest? oh you poor muffin. pull up your trumpy dumps and tighten up those chinstraps on your maga helmet little man. quit having your cry-cry about the past. it's time to let it go and move on. we're in the sentencing phase of the first trial now my dude.
That’s it let it all out.

Do you think what happened to him is funny ?
The guy appears to be shady, involved in insider trading, made a lot of money investing in companies that have benefited from legislation that his wife had a hand in, etc... so yeah it is kinda funny, just more lefties who don't practice what they preach.

I thought wealth was bad, I thought they were against the bourgeoisie... he and his wife are worth well north of 100 million dollars, what would Karl Marx say?

The guy appears to be shady, involved in insider trading, made a lot of money investing in companies that have benefited from legislation that his wife had a hand in, etc... so yeah it is kinda funny, just more lefties who don't practice what they preach.

I thought wealth was bad, I thought they were against the bourgeoisie... he and his wife are worth well north of 100 million dollars, what would Karl Marx say?
Sorry, but you’re a pretty big scum bag if you think someone being assaulted and seriously injured with a hammer is funny .

That’s it let it all out.

perhaps a little later. right now i'm too busy calling myself the party of law and order while i laugh at elderly men getting smashed in the skull with hammers. absolutely hilarious stuff right there. gotta keep it classy while i screech about how morally bankrupt the other side is.

Sorry, but you’re a pretty big scum bag if you think someone being assaulted and seriously injured with a hammer is funny .
I mean, if the guy was a scumbag himself… but either way Pelosi made a full recovery so it’s not like I’m dancing on his grave, he’s at the very least a greedy hypocrite douche, and he received a beating, pretty funny.

I mean, if the guy was a scumbag himself… but either way Pelosi made a full recovery so it’s not like I’m dancing on his grave, he’s at the very least a greedy hypocrite douche, and he received a beating, pretty funny.
Was Nancy a defund the police person? I don’t recall. That would be as ironic as a black fly in your Chardonnay

You know this is the sort of topic that warrants 4,000 posts.

So, it’s funny that a guy (in his 80s) was attacked by a guy with a hammer and nearly died because he is a liberal, hypocrite douchebag ??

Great job ! You're killin' it - just as his Marxist Communist Manifesto laid out to the world.

So you must hate Tommy Tubberville for his knack to buy stocks right before the company is awarded a government contract. Coach Tubberville has taken the title for shady ass trades, but I bet you, your news sources will never bring that up, because of the R after his name means it is all good.
How about Marjorie dumping 800k in the stock market last year. She used to own a gym before she ran for office. I need to be an elected official because I could go from a small business owner to dumping 800k in a year in the market.
Pelosi has done some shady stock trading, but one thing the left and right elected officials can agree on, is shady ass stock trades, while the Rubes clutch pearls only over 1 sides shady ass trades.
There is a reason every bill they try to pass, that only allows Congress to do stock trades through a trust fails in Congress. They realize their base only gives a shit if one side makes shady trades, so it wont hurt them at the polls if they vote it down.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Real Deal
Back