Pena: Im the first mom champ, all respect to Amanda but I gave birth to my daughter

>

• Total voters
This identity politics bullshit has got to stop. I watch mma to see people FIGHT and don't particularly give a flying shit what color / race / political affiliation or group identity is involved. This is supposed to be a fucking INDIVIDUAL sport. The only group membership I possibly want to to hear about is a fighter's supporting cast like coaches, trainers, etc... otherwise keep it to yourself. Even the way some fighters and fans insert nationalism into a match to the point of insulting the people of another country just to create animosity for a fight (see certain fighter calling Brazilians 'filthy animals', and some Brazilian audiences being less than respectful to foreign fighters) I know there's a lot that seemingly slips by in the name of selling a fight, and I've certainly been guilty of partaking in it in the past, but some much of it just comes across as cringey and unnecessary. It only serves to stir up shit and divide people. Having said that, if the purpose of Pena's statement was to do just that, trolling for people like me in order to raise interest in a possible rematch, then given my post here and the fact that much will probably be made of this if not already... Well played... I guess?...

PS: In case you didn't get my point... I don't give a shit if they are moms, dads, uncles, used car salesmen...etc.

She demeaned her motherhood by saying its less valid than hers because hers is biological. Christ do I really need to explain this?

She was asked a question about the fight being a mother vs mother title fight and she answered the question honestly and you're triggered. Lol. Chill out.

I mean... I always thought Nunes played the dad part well. She isn't the mother. Nunes gf is. Pena is trash but she is right here. She got asked and she answered.

Lol

Live your life however the hell you want but be sure to continue attempting to sound tough on a website.
I don't have to attempt to sound tough to ignore a statement that has nothing to do with me.

I don't have to attempt to sound tough to ignore a statement that has nothing to do with me.
But yet you managed it anyway! Wow! Proves beyond any doubt that you are in fact a certified tough guy armed with a lethal combination of keyboards and bad- assery.

But yet you managed it anyway! Wow! Proves beyond any doubt that you are in fact a certified tough guy armed with a lethal combination of keyboards and bad- assery.
So all it takes to be tough is to ignore a statement someone else made that has nothing to do with you? Wow. What a miserable life it must be to take offense and make statements personal when it has nothing to do with you.

So all it takes to be tough is to ignore a statement someone else made that has nothing to do with you? Wow. What a miserable life it must be to take offense and make statements personal when it has nothing to do with you.
But you didn't ignore the statement did you hero. You've been commenting on it all morning? I've no idea what makes you as tough as you are but it's certainly not that lol

But you didn't ignore the statement did you hero. You've been commenting on it all morning? I've no idea what makes you as tough as you are but it's certainly not that lol
The point is I didn't take offense or make personal a statement like you did to call someone lacking in class and I must be tough because of that in your opinon.

The point is I didn't take offense or make personal a statement like you did to call someone lacking in class.
Really? Cos one post ago the point was 'ignoring'.
What will it be next?

Really? Cos one post ago the point was 'ignoring'.
What will it be next?
When I said ignore a statement I meant to not take offense or any personal afterthought to it. I should have chose my words better because if you read a statement you already can't ignore it because you already read it. What you do next with it is what I meant by ignoring it.

When I said ignore a statement I meant to not take offense or any personal afterthought to it. I should have chose my words better because if you read a statement you already can't ignore it because you already read it. What you do next with it is what I meant by ignoring it.
<YeahOKJen>

Pena Gave birth , Nunes didn't from a physical standpoint that's way more impressive to bounceback from that Nunes being the Dude in her relationship , motherhood indeed.

Get fucked if you are offended by Pena.

Back