News Pena unloads on Nunes and accuses steroid use: The girls shoot themselves in the ass in the bathroom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck it i think Amanda is due for an upset
I thought GDR had her soundly out-gunned on the feet. It's unfortunate she's so hesitant due to her deficient grappling background. Her shots looked to be hurting Nunes way worse than anything Nunes was dropping on GDR standing.

If it's wolf tickets talk trying to sell and create interest in a wide margined odds title fight, it could actually be an interesting match. I think it will be. I doubt this is substance-less marketing chatter.

Eh, for what its worth Pena is bringing some heat to this fight. Been a while since I was looking forward to a Nunes fight. I know that excitement will fly out the window 30 seconds into the fight once Nunes makes Pena look like an amateur, but until then fuck it.

Anyone who believes most pro athletes are natural is very gullible.
True, but there are still a lot that don't take anything. Some don't even take supplements. Those are the fighters with a stronger mental edge because they don't feel their performance, power, strength, cardio, etc is tied to something unnatural.

I usually don't watch clips. Did Pena explain how Nunes allegedly got past USADA?

Nunes on steroids? lol...if so, she needs to get a refund

You don`t realize the fact that some steroids have absolutely no effect on your physical appearance, but you still get insane advantage because of neurological gains you get. Your brain gets re-wired. You think quicker and you have faster reflexes while you maintaining same physique. There are steroids that speed up recovery from injuries allowing you to train more and literally get better technically in less time. They are literally extending the tame you have in your camp.

If you think that steroids only make you big, swole, and shredded and nothing else, you have no idea what you are talking about.

Ben Rothwell and Josh Barnett had dad bods and looked like shit when they popped.

Some people can't accept the fact that a fighter is THAT much better than them naturally.

You need to accept that everything is a go in high level MMA. There are fighters out there that are actually physically gifted and they still chose to use steroids to additionally enhance their performance. Just because they are naturally gifted, does not mean they wont cheat on top of that.

You don`t realize the fact that some steroids have absolutely no effect on your physical appearance, but you still get insane advantage because of neurological gains you get. Your brain gets re-wired. You think quicker and you have faster reflexes while you maintaining same physique. There are steroids that speed up recovery from injuries allowing you to train more and literally get better technically in less time. They are literally extending the tame you have in your camp.

If you think that steroids only make you big, swole, and shredded and nothing else, you have no idea what you are talking about.

Ben Rothwell and Josh Barnett had dad bods and looked like shit when they popped.

You need to accept that everything is a go in high level MMA. There are fighters out there that are actually physically gifted and they still chose to use steroids to additionally enhance their performance. Just because they are naturally gifted, does not mean they wont cheat on top of that.
but people should also accept that random drug testing does change the game. you can't just time your cycles around your tests. most people just assume they all do it anyway but have no idea how. it's like some super secret regimen that only ufc fighters learn when they go under usada.

this isn't to imply some aren't ahead of the game. but it's impossible that everyone is ahead of the game while it's kept completely secret from everyone else.

but people should also accept that random drug testing does change the game. you can't just time your cycles around your tests. most people just assume they all do it anyway but have no idea how. it's like some super secret regimen that only ufc fighters learn when they go under usada.

this isn't to imply some aren't ahead of the game. but it's impossible that everyone is ahead of the game while it's kept completely secret from everyone else.
All the guys on here that pretend like they have inside information and know everyone is on shit crack me up, obviously there are still be people on shit, I would love to know how many, but it’s very hard to say

No doubt USADA has been pretty damn effective though

But.. female atheletes tho??? There is no way most female athletes are on the juice
Yeah I doubt most are smart enough to take shit while keeping their femininity, if there were a bunch on gear it would be very obvious (like Cyborg)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back