Pennington's Record Is So Bad lol

LockardTheGOAT

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
9-6. Nearly as many losses as wins.

I'm really trying to convince myself that she's gonna win on Saturday since she's such a massive underdog ($$$$$$$$$$) but I just can't do it. Plus Cyborg vs Nunes feels fated to happen, and that match loses most of its sting if Nunes loses to Pennington right beforehand.

Will make it all the better story if she wins. She did beat Holly imo. If she can pull an Elkins and survive a 10-8 round 1 making Nunes gas she can get a late finish

Her girlfriend is better looking than Nunes'

The division would have been so much better of if #MyGirl Valentina got the nod in that fight. Would have freshened things up a bit. Gave Val' a few fights to defend, new match ups, then there would be a reason for the trilogy match down the line.

135lbs is a dead division.

I wouldn't mind seeing Holm vs Nunes...I guess. But really the best fight to make is Nunes vs Cyborg at 145 or even a 140 catchweight.

she's 9-5 and it's because she went 7-1 as a amateur, and then jumped right in against the best in Invicta, she was thrown to the wolves early on, didn't padded her record like Khabib and 80% of brazilian fighters

Another shit thread from this guy. Well at least he’s not crying about something from 2010. So I guess that’s something.

she's 9-5 and it's because she went 7-1 as a amateur, and then jumped right in against the best in Invicta, she was thrown to the wolves early on, didn't padded her record like Khabib and 80% of brazilian fighters

Best in invicta? There’s barely women fights anywhere else. Invicta is pretty much the only place to get fights before the ufc.

She is 9-6, not 9-5.

Didn't even know there's a UFC event this weekend

Plus Cyborg vs Nunes feels fated to happen, and that match loses most of its sting if Nunes loses to Pennington right beforehand.

That's why Pennington is going to win. The UFC are retards for not putting the fight together when they had the opportunity and karma is going to make it blow up in their face.

Good example of a fighter being way better than there record. Sucks that she's coming off a long layoff and broken leg. Probably would have thrown a 100 on her just because of the odds.

Numbers on a record don't really matter in MMA

However, she's getting a title shot off of beating Miesha Tate almost two years ago

What a sad division WBW has turned into

That's why Pennington is going to win. The UFC are retards for not putting the fight together when they had the opportunity and karma is going to make it blow up in their face.
Does kind of seem the way things go, doesn't it? I would lol if this happened.

I like Pennington, hope she goes in there and shocks the world.

Her girlfriend is better looking than Nunes'
tecia.jpg

Back