Social People are always saying their position or action is virtuous- shat himself is noble

jeffk

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
People are always recasting their position or actions as having virture. If a group is powerless being meek has virtue.

In this case social media running influencer shat himself during the Boston Marathon and tried to create the narrative that this was an act of extreme dedication. He is noble for giving it his all to get the fastest time glee could run.

People are always recasting their position or actions as having virture. If a group is powerless being meek has virtue.

In this case social media running influencer shat himself during the Boston Marathon and tried to create the narrative that this was an act of extreme dedication. He is noble for giving

It showed he gave a crap.

Why else would you do it , for fun?

Marathons are so dumb.

The Greek soldier who ran from Marathon to Athens fucking dropped dead after giving the warning that the Persian fleet wrecked Marathon and was headed towards Athens.

And now modern people are like "that sounds fun! let's piss on ourselves while running for bragging rights!"

Did he wear a fucking diaper?

I'm thinking less "noble" and more disgusting.

If I was in ANY athletic event and someone shit the field, track, whatever, that person is marked for violence.
It's on sight if I am confident I can KO them without getting dookie on me.

Disgusting. David Goggins also did, I read on his book. Said his gf had to carry him on her back to their apartment along with his dookies cause he also passed out.

GROSSS

Thats true love right there.

Uta is legendary for leaving a mess down her leg and coming back to win.

Paula Radcliffe stopped to go on the course at London and won too.

Julie Moss was leading one of the early Ironman Hawaii triathlons. She had a mess down her leg and crawling with a very short distance from the finish and was passed before she could reach the finish line. That drama probably made the Ironman to become a big event.

Bob Kempanian is also legendary for vomiting many times over the last two miles of the US Olympic Trials Marathon. He took the lead and vomited himself to pulll away from the others to take the win.

Did he wear a fucking diaper?

I'm thinking less "noble" and more disgusting.

If I was in ANY athletic event and someone shit the field, track, whatever, that person is marked for violence.
It's on sight if I am confident I can KO them without getting dookie on me.

I'll give a pass to taking a knee on the soccer field and pissing out the leg of loose shorts, but shitting on yourself is for babies and people experiencing serious health problems.

8Ah2U92vRJyS2oln.jpg:large

Most people that shit on long-distance running can barely get from the sofa to the kitchen.
<brucenod>

This motherfucker bombed the marathon for the 2nd time. Social media and narcissism goes hand in hand. I didn't have an accident. I always shit myself when going for a PR. Barely trained but locked in, except for my anus. What's more motivating to quit or get ahead than having to trail behind this galloping septic tank?

The only excuse to shit yourself is in an MMA fight where you are literally getting the crap beaten out of you.

I'll give a pass to taking a knee on the soccer field and pissing out the leg of loose shorts, but shitting on yourself is for babies and people experiencing serious health problems.
On the field?!

Hey.
I guess you draw your line where you draw it.

For me, if there is even the slightest chance of me stepping in human fluid, dookie- that's fight time. But also probably I wouldn't touch or want to be near it, so I don't know.

In your bent down scenario I may be swinging fists.

But also carefully watching where I step.

Disgusting. David Goggins also did, I read on his book. Said his gf had to carry him on her back to their apartment along with his dookies cause he also passed out.

GROSSS
<{cruzshake}>

Back