Social People are always saying their position or action is virtuous- shat himself is noble

If you're not about to break a world record or win millions of dollars then don't shit yourself.

Nobody wants to see/smell that just so you can get a new personal best. Fuck off.

On the field?!

Hey.
I guess you draw your line where you draw it.

For me, if there is even the slightest chance of me stepping in human fluid, dookie- that's fight time. But also probably I wouldn't touch or want to be near it, so I don't know.

In your bent down scenario I may be swinging fists.

But also carefully watching where I step.

Watch the Rener Gracie video for self defense pooping tactics.

"I know what you're thinking. 'Rener, you already taught me how to pee. But what if I need to excrete SOLID waste?'"

"You are at your most bullyproof while pooping! Because no one wants to be in your guard while poop is part of the equation."

So some dumbass social media tard shit himself and tried to make it seem inspirational?

I'm sure he also says shit like "stacking days" and hash tags beast mode while curling in the squat rack.

This dude just wanted to admit he shit himself because frankly, this attention-whore must enjoy scat play.

No fucking adult I know boasts about shit like this happening. Hell, students in Junior High learn to use the porcelain throne before any track and field event or cross-country races.

Lololol for the people. That shit is hilarious.
Who the hell do some people think they are?? Nobody cares

That's why butt plugs were invented when you want to go hard, so no shit happens when you are trying achieve your goals

Back