People made fun of borrachinha's hair doctor but...

Bangkok ready d1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
From what i've hear most dudes that work with hair ( surgery or the ones that prescribe medication for hair loss) are all bald. There is a history about a bald friend of my dad who went to a doctor to see if he could take some medication for hair growth and the doctor was bald.
The dude of course was in disbelief and the doctor started laughing and told him " well i just don't care enough to do anything about mine"
You guys that are balding if you ever seeked for any professional help, did the guy have hair?

I have friends that are on hair 'systems'

Seems like they just comb it over more or less.

I think people should just shave it.

Being bald is terrible but obviously hiding it is terrorist. Remember the era where they'd eventually shave their heads anyway, revealing this huge circumcision scar on the back of their scalps? That's a penis. [RIP MAC]

When I started losing my hair I started shaving my head. Problem solved.

That's what a real man does. Identifies the problem, weighs his options, says fuck it, shaves it and moves on.

I'd probably just glue on some of my chest/belly hair and some pubes to make a crest.

i'm getting a hair tranplant next month and my doc has a full head of hair. to be fair, he's vietnamese and most of the vietnamese guys i know have great hair and dont have bald fathers/uncles

Back