people needs to stop with this narrative that Israel has fougth mant heavyweigths

alex21cms

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
has the guy ever faced someone who is adove 220 if you know of it please posted because that s a small lhw at best and that doesn t even includes grappling and ground game

20-1

SpecificShorttermBedbug-size_restricted.gif

It's crazy how people underrate him. He has fought far way better and tougher competition than everyone on Izzy's resume. Do people really think he's just gonna go down and lose his belt like that?
jan won t hesitate to walk threw israel strikes if he can t dudge them and he can surly take them

Jan has that patience and composure, where he will take a beating to find his right shot, and if he lands a good one on Adesanya I think he could knock him out cold, or drop him and hurt him bad. If he gets dropped, I don't see Adesanya surviving long.

Neither had Thiago but he moved up and finished Jan.

Thiago is a legit lhw who was cutting down hard to fight at middleweight. Adesanya fights at middleweight and is always under the limit... Great fucking comparison.

I would like to see which Adesanya fights were at hw.

It's crazy how people underrate him. He has fought far way better and tougher competition than everyone on Izzy's resume. Do people really think he's just gonna go down and lose his belt like that?

I don't see people underrate him on here. The poll of him vs Israel is 51% for Israel and 49% for Jan.

Haven't seen those numbers since Whittaker vs Israel

Back