People thought Woodley would beat GSP?

Eli1015

Martial Artist
@Brown
Reaction score
What a joke. USMAN literally just fought exactly like GSP, but worse. GSP would have literally dominated woodley, most likely even finishes him. Man MMA fans forget quickly.

Classic Sherdog overreaction
Win a fight you’re goat
Lose a fight you’re a hype job who loses to everyone
Calm down

i think he could have beat gsp but we will never know now

Classic Sherdog overreaction
Win a fight you’re goat
Lose a fight you’re a hype job who loses to everyone
Calm down
And who said that? Woodley is a great fighter. But GSP is better everywhere always has been.

Well this is how GSP would have tried to fight him, not like GSP like to stand and bang, everyone called him a LNPer and its what usman did

What a joke. USMAN literally just fought exactly like GSP, but worse. GSP would have literally dominated woodley, most likely even finishes him. Man MMA fans forget quickly.
Well said

I'm a big GSP fan and think he would lose if they fought now, but in his prime I would definitely favor GSP.

Nah this is what I've been thinking for awhile. Lately I have got caught up in the Woodley hype train but in the back of my mind I always felt like in a grinding grappling match that Woodley would have some serious problems. I hope GSP does turn the boat around out of retirement because I think he matches up well against Usman or Colby. When it comes to MMA wrestling, GSP is the best.

Lol. Usman looks like he'd bend GSP into a pretzel tonight.

GSP wouldn’t take the fight. Guess you GSPhuggers should have sent more prayers his way.

Looked like Usman used Rory's in your face gameplan and it worked.

Back