People watching popular movies pretending to have never seen it and get paid

This dude is the worst out all them. He pretends that he understand what Wu-Tang was talking about when he don't even have the knowage to even understand the vocab.

You should message him and ask him if the wutang clan is somethin to fuck with
A. Yes
B. No

When I waste time on you tube, I waste it on something constructive. Like cute kittens and puppies.

It probably started out genuine, but like all things on the internet, people go into everything. I believed it when a hip hop guy started trying and reacting to other genres music like Megadeath. But then they start pretending they’ve never hear “In the air Tonight” lol Yeah, you’ve never heard a song that still not only gets regular radio airtime, it’s in movie, shows, and gets blasted in the grocery store.

This. There are a few people I've seen that listen to some stuff that isn't super mainstream or isn't their norm. Like the vocal coach trained in Opera who listens to Judas Priest for the first time or the hip hop dude who listens to Primus for the first time.

Those could be legit but ya, you'll get some guys trying to say they never heard Metallica's Enter Sandman or never heard Nirvana before. I have a hard time believe some of that stuff.

This. There are a few people I've seen that listen to some stuff that isn't super mainstream or isn't their norm. Like the vocal coach trained in Opera who listens to Judas Priest for the first time or the hip hop dude who listens to Primus for the first time.

Those could be legit but ya, you'll get some guys trying to say they never heard Metallica's Enter Sandman or never heard Nirvana before. I have a hard time believe some of that stuff.
Nirvana? Sound cool I’ll check them out

I have a friend that believes literally everything. hes truly a simpleton and the dumbest person I have ever considered a friend. he watches the most painfully obviously fake "prank" videos and just dies laughing, and wants to show them to every person and watch them again with them.

point being, some people will believe absolutely anything

I don't think it's not entirely unbelievable. I haven't listened to rap music in almost 20 years. I can see how 20 year old kids who have listened to urban music their who life have never sat down and listened to songs in their entirety. You expect them to know Journey other than parts of Don't stop believing other than parts played in a movie montage?

I have a friend that believes literally everything. hes truly a simpleton and the dumbest person I have ever considered a friend. he watches the most painfully obviously fake "prank" videos and just dies laughing, and wants to show them to every person and watch them again with them.

point being, some people will believe absolutely anything
My boss does that. It's irritating as hell.

I don't think it's not entirely unbelievable. I haven't listened to rap music in almost 20 years. I can see how 20 year old kids who have listened to urban music their who life have never sat down and listened to songs in their entirety. You expect them to know Journey other than parts of Don't stop believing other than parts played in a movie montage?
I think the thing is if they're so amazed by the music to need to record their reaction, they would have probably already given the music a chance and listened to more than 5 seconds of it in a movie. It's a short lived gimmick though, it loses a lot of appeal once you clear out the obvious hits and have to get in to deep cuts.

I could legit do this with movies or shows made in the last 10-15 years. Ive watched very few movies in that time, and the last series I watched was The Sopranos.

I think the thing is if they're so amazed by the music to need to record their reaction, they would have probably already given the music a chance and listened to more than 5 seconds of it in a movie. It's a short lived gimmick though, it loses a lot of appeal once you clear out the obvious hits and have to get in to deep cuts.
They generally seem to watch songs that people put in the comments of their previous videos. I don't know.... I probably overestimate humanity.

They generally seem to watch songs that people put in the comments of their previous videos. I don't know.... I probably overestimate humanity.
Yeah but they run out of the big ones pretty quickly. It's weird too though because the first videos are someone who's never heard the genre and freaks out at everything, then by the time the channel is established, they've listened to enough that they're just basic listeners and the gimmick doesn't really apply anymore.

Yeah man. There a few of these metal heads dude reacting to rap and acting like they know when we know they really don't know.

I actually think those guys are the most genuine react channel I’ve seen. They are pretty respectful while giving their honest opinions. They definitely don’t pretend to know lol They’re just talking about what they think about the song in relation to metal and other things they know. their channel doesn't even do reacts anymore.

I just posted my reaction video to The Star Spangled Banner. Thanks for recommending guys! Please smash the like button and leave a comment or recommend another song I've never heard. Or better yet, subscribe so you don't miss my next video: The Alphabet Song!

if only everyone stopped paying attention to this kind of shit it would go away

Back