People who clip their fingernails in public places should be shot.

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Yay or nay?

I just ordered coffee at McDonald's, turn around and there is some middle age guy in a booth clipping his finger nails and letting them drop on the floor? Fucking gross. Take that shit outside or better yet do it in your own private bathroom cause I'm not trying to eat in a place that has your disgusting clipping laying around and im sure people here don't want to clean them up either.

Yay or nay?

I just ordered coffee at McDonald's, turn around and there is some middle age guy in a booth clipping his finger nails and letting them drop on the floor? Fucking gross. Take that shit outside or better yet do it in your own private bathroom cause I'm not trying to eat in a place that has your disgusting clipping laying around and im sure people here don't want to clean them up either.
I don't like that either, but I feel that's one thing that feels gross rather than it's actually gross. Really it's just fingernails, and no worse than shaking someone's hands. It's the act of dropping them on the ground that deserves getting sent to the gulag

In my opinion not washing hands after bathroom or peeing on seats in public bathrooms are more gross and inconsiderate

I clip my nails from my balcony and let the nails fall to the grass below. I figure since no one picks up after their dog what's the big deal?

I'm with op, shoot em. You never know where those things will fly to, they go everywhere

Hahaha I've never seen a man clip his fingernails so not sure how I'd react. Seems kind of odd but I wouldn't be violent towards them. I get why you're coming in hot though.

I am all for hygiene before going out into public places. Take a fucking shower before you go out and put some god damn deodorant on. This is where we are because of the I don’t give a fuck what anyone thinks attitude.

Walked into a convenience store one time and dude had his feet on the counter cutting his toenails. Just gave me a “sup” head nod when I walked in and kept on cutting
I think depending on what I needed at that store I would probably just turn around and walk right back out.

I think depending on what I needed at that store I would probably just turn around and walk right back out.
Ya I can’t even remember what I did lol. He was the store owner from what I gather, having gone in there quite a few times. Was always nice and normal until that barbarism he committed

Ya I can’t even remember what I did lol. He was the store owner from what I gather, having gone in there quite a few times. Was always nice and normal until that barbarism he committed
The owner too, sheesh. I wonder what he's doing in the back when no one can see

Normally I don't condone gun violence but...

community-ken-jeong.gif

Yay or nay?

What are you doing in a McDonalds? It isn't something that needs to be done on a daily basis. I usually clip them about every week and I do it when taking a shit in the morning where I can do it over a waste basket.

I agree. I like doing it in the living room so my wife can step on my sharp nails and start bitching about it.

You know what grinds my gears?

People that have phone conversations in public on speaker phone.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back