People who stand too close to you in line

TankAbbott4Eva

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
This fuckin shits me, the line isn't going to move any quicker dickhead. You get this a lot at airports I find, waiting to dump your bag etc, this is why it's always handy to have a carry on bag you can swing behind you to create an exclusion zone around oneself. Even better with a backpack.

Am I being petty/sensitive or does this annoy anyone else?

Should be legal to raise your arms and helicopter in place and if you touch someone you get to punch them in the gut or somewhere it won't hurt that bad but they will get the idea

I've had guys do this with the wife at the grocery store as usually I'm in the front of the cart unloading groceries onto the register and shes behind it. We do the ol'switcheroo and then I like to lean forward resting my elbows on the cart and stretch my ass out for them, take a squeeze if you want bud but know that I usually have gastrointestinal distress because I relentlessly eat from a nearby Taco Bell that definitely isn't going to pass the food safety standards this year.

This fuckin shits me, the line isn't going to move any quicker dickhead. You get this a lot at airports I find, waiting to dump your bag etc, this is why it's always handy to have a carry on bag you can swing behind you to create an exclusion zone around oneself. Even better with a backpack.

Am I being petty/sensitive or does this annoy anyone else?

You would hate Korea. I hate this too because people will stand behind you so close that you can feel their breath or they'll literally touch you.

You would hate Korea. I hate this too because people will stand behind you so close that you can feel their breath or they'll literally touch you.

hgfjhff.gif

I am actually going there in January, i'll have to be careful I don't cause an international incident. I do find in Asia generally people do this a bit (probably cause it's so fucking crowded). It's slightly different though I think, they don't seem to be impatient or whatever its just what they're used to.

I was going through security at the airport yesterday and there was a woman right up behind me. I was getting my laptop out etc and she ended up actually going in front of me "oh sorry I have a plane to catch", like none of the rest of us were doing the same thing of course.

Always happens in the supermarket. Specially old people, it seems the old farts don't have spacial awareness anymore.

I am actually going there in January, i'll have to be careful I don't cause an international incident. I do find in Asia generally people do this a bit (probably cause it's so fucking crowded). It's slightly different though I think, they don't seem to be impatient or whatever its just what they're used to.

Lol dude. Koreans are some of the most impatient people on earth. Even we like to say we have a "hurry hurry" culture because everybody is trying to be 1 second faster. I also don't buy the crowded argument because the Japanese are generally respectful and polite despite having a similar culture and population density.

Expect people to regularly cut you off, shove you out of the way, stand literally 1 inch away from you, or just straight up step on your shoes, then look at you like you're the asshole if you protest. But just know that they're not deliberately trying to be a dick, it's just how it is here and people are really unaware of their own actions as well.

If they cant feel your dick in between their cheeks then you're not close enough - at least that's what my dad used to tell me

Lol dude. Koreans are some of the most impatient people on earth. Even we like to say we have a "hurry hurry" culture because everybody is trying to be 1 second faster. I also don't buy the crowded argument because the Japanese are generally respectful and polite despite having a similar culture and population density.

Expect people to regularly cut you off, shove you out of the way, stand literally 1 inch away from you, or just straight up step on your shoes, then look at you like you're the asshole if you protest. But just know that they're not deliberately trying to be a dick, it's just how it is here and people are really unaware of their own actions as well.

Fair enough then, well it should be interesting ha ha. You're right about the Japanese, they're pretty cool and respectful, generally as a white bloke when I've been to Asia you get a lot of respect I'd say.

Generally Asians don't try to be dicks deliberately IMO but they have a different culture to honkies. There's a stereotype over here that Asians are really smart, I don't think they're any smarter than white people but they work a fuck of a lot harder and probably get pushed by their parents a lot more.

Yeah I need a big personal bubble. And fuck people who don’t shower before getting on a flight.

It's Subway where people fuck me over with this. I get so pissed. I just stand there and don't move for a while.

Fair enough then, well it should be interesting ha ha. You're right about the Japanese, they're pretty cool and respectful, generally as a white bloke when I've been to Asia you get a lot of respect I'd say.

Generally Asians don't try to be dicks deliberately IMO but they have a different culture to honkies. There's a stereotype over here that Asians are really smart, I don't think they're any smarter than white people but they work a fuck of a lot harder and probably get pushed by their parents a lot more.

You might think Koreans are retarded when you come here. They may not be trying but they sure act like dicks. Look, I'm just ranting and I'm sure you'll love it. I think I'm just extra sensitive because I just came back from America where people are nice and actually acknowledge each other.

Speaking of lines, my worst pet peeve here is when you're in line and you move forward, for example while in line for a subway and you enter the car, a random person behind you will put his/her hand on you and push you forward even though you're already going forward.
<{MindBrown}>
That's how impatient people are here. A lot of times they don't even bother with lines, much less waiting for people getting out to finish getting out.

I find a good way to deal with it is to turn and face them, and shout "FUCK OFF".

I like a good arm's length in most situations. If I can turn around and my hard-on hits you, you're too close.

I say away from London. It's not even in a line. It's constantly raining and people don't give a fuck about blinding you with their umbrella.

Cunts.

Yea, my Haggar brain always wants to takeover in such scenarios.

200.gif

Gotta suppress him.

Back