Media People who think the fight is close need to get their eye check(Adesanya vs silva).

So i assume you didn't watch the fight or the highlight videos i posted?
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
...where is the trouble you speak of? 1 right hand where Anderson still kept coming forward? Just stop, embarrassing yourself

...where is the trouble you speak of? 1 right hand where Anderson still kept coming forward? Just stop, embarrassing yourself
That right hand rocked silva and almost dropped him.
The second gif show adesanya dropped silva with a leg kick

That right hand rocked silva and almost dropped him.
The second gif show adesanya dropped silva with a leg kick
Wow, dropped has a diff meaning to u then. Silva did a gesture towards the leg kick an the right hand didn't "rock him" he literary was fine just like he always is when gets clipped. When Bisping flash knocked him down he immediately threw an upkick, when Chael dropped him he immediately was ready for the grappling. When Izzy hit him with that right hand he smiled an then stood in pocket hands down later

It was competitive at times, especially round 2 but it was a clear cut decision win definitely not a close fight.

30-27 Anderson

<BC1>

30-27? Wtf were you watching?

I had it 30-26 on mute

When it comes to striking 90 percent of mma fans are ignorant
So what else is new

Adesanya won rounds 1 and 3 clearly but round 2 was somewhat close.

Adesanyas performance still left more to be desired IMO.

He was supposed to school Silva and break him with all of the hype, that didn't happen.

The fight makes you think about what would happen to Adesanya against a powerful, explosive guy who gets in his face,pressures him and mixes it up with wrestling. I reckon he loses.

Ill give izzy credit

Not gonna put him down or any fighter but curious to see how well he does against a pressure fighter who mixes wrestling and striking.

Brunson was way to 1 dimensional

Silva when 1-6 in his last 7 fights and popped for steroids.

Not being finished by Israel is enough for Silva fans to celebrate.

I respect Silva for fighting at 43 years old and making a good show, but Silva fans in this forum are hilarious and delusional.

<6>
1 -6 I must've missed the part where he lost to nick Diaz

One of my favorite trolling tactics. Post a few choice gifs as if it tells the whole story

It wasn't close, but it was a hell of a lot more competitive then "Silva landed a few jabs" you donk. You can't be taken any more seriously than someone who thinks it was close. Good job

The fact that you're so in denial and feel as if you have to prove to us so called "casuals" that Adesanya supposedly dominated tells us all we need to know about you and all the other bitches on his bandwagon
I like Adesanya myself I think it's just cool to hate on Anderson these days eh still the GOAT to me

I wouldnt say it was close but if anderson had of fought a more aggressive fight he could've won IMO. He didnt have to fear Adesdanyas power at all, what do you think Romero would do to him?
I wouldn't say he didn't have to fear the power at all that shot in the first buckled him a bit but I do agree he could've won the fight he looked good when he decided to move forward

the fight was not competitive, in the sense that the outcome was in doubt, but considering that most people were cringing when this matchup got made, it is fair to say that it played out a lot differently than was generally expected.

Why are people whining? I think both looked good to very good. Adesanya will be a force to reckon with at MW and as I have said in other threads, he was a good match up to being out a bit of the old Silva. It was clear that Adesanya won every round, but it was still a competitive fight that should have been five rounds. Be happy that Adesanya has a promising career and that is Silva fans got to see Silva perform quite well again.

Obviously Israel did better. He is 14 years younger lol.

That said, I was impressed with Anderson. What a fucking chin and tight boxing.

Prime for prime Silva blasts this dude.
08-10 Anderson would send him to Narnia.

Israel won the 1st and 3rd round, but more because Silva wasn't throwing much.

Silva won the second round. The strikes were close but Silva was landing harder, cleaner shots.

The gifs you posted were clear to everyone to be Silva putting on a show. You're either trolling or have your eyes more closed than anyone.

Israel won a 3 round decision, but this is the type of fight I'd like to see with no rounds, no time limit. The last mf'er standing wins.

Back