People You Know Who've Never Been With Anyone?

I didn’t date anybody until I was 29. Single again and don’t think I’ll ever date again either. Much happier alone living in my own little world. I’m sure my family suspects I'm gay, me having a boyfriend threw them all for a loop lmao.
I've only been with two guys before. It was pretty bad - Girls are just a better fit.

I want my cousin to bring a girl home so badly you have no idea how blown our minds would be. I know homie is gay as hell because he talks to our female cousins in a California/Valley Girl type slang which is hilarious, and royally pisses off our grandparents and older family members because of the flamboyance. ("Girl" this, "Girl" that). Don't think he's been with a guy or girl yet, strikes me as an asexual type.

My best friend's brother who I sometimes talk to regarding music and graffiti. We share an interest in those things and when we were in highschool we used to sometimes meet up and smoke weed and paint stuff. Never ever seen him with a girl and he is the prototype basement dweller although over here those people live in the attic. I just messaged him the other day and he told me he is currently in Thailand... He says he is training muay thai...
<{nope}>

Like this guy in the Whitehouse?

I'm not clicking that link.
I have seen that video before.
Assuming that it is what it appears to be that is really fucked up.
Kid is screaming as I recall.
Not a viewing experience I am eager to relive.

Anyone.
From a creepy homeless wacko to the president, ANYONE that harms kids should be unalived.
No jail. No rehabilitation. Just death.

That is one thing where I would turn in my own family members without hesitation, or end them myself.

Ne excuses. No quarter.

I’m not following?
I heard this recording a few years ago and came across it again recently. It's alleged that the man yelling at the child is John Podesta.

John David Podesta Jr. (born January 8, 1949) is an American political consultant who has served as senior advisor to the president for clean energy innovation and implementation since September 2022. Podesta previously served as White House chief of staff to President Bill Clinton from 1998 to 2001 and counselor to President Barack Obama from 2014 to 2015. Before that, he served in the Clinton administration as White House staff secretary from 1993 to 1995 and White House deputy chief of staff for operations from 1997 to 1998.

Ryan makes some claims at 6:00

Last edited:
If that's really your cousin, she's pretty cute.
It actually is, I never noticed how many followers she had. Good for her, my brother has a TikTok of Pokémon and sports card openings that does pretty decent, the fifa World Cup one we did had around 8.5 million views

I banged my girlfriend twice last night and I can't relate to these people

I have a friend that never had a GF. He was decent looking and work out and stuff, but that later on he went trans. Now he is a she <Grimes01>

I do not think it is unusual. A recent poll showed that 63% of men around the ages of 18-29 are single. For women that number is half that, and the ones that are single are probably not celibate.

Back