Media Per Nick Diaz's manager, zero chance that he'll be fighting Khamzat; Carlos Condit wants to take it!

Do you want to see Carlos Condit as Nick's opponent for his return fight?

• Total voters
Masvidal beat up his little brother. This fight makes sense to me. If someone beat up my little brother I would want to get back if I could.
Sure if you just look at that specific story line it makes sense, but when you consider that Nick hasn't fought in six years and hasn't won a fight in nearly a decade I think putting him in there with Masvidal is irresponsible. Who knows how good Nick will be after such a long lay off.

I’d prefer Nick fight Lawler. but Condit would be fine as long as he agrees to actually fight and not ride his bicycle point scoring all 5 rounds

@austinblair

misinformation

belt was never on the line

you must not understand the marketing standpoint of it

yes Usman is the better fighter
The belt is for the baddest motherfucker in the UFC. Their words not mine. Belts gotta be “on the line” for the “baddest motherfucker” for it to count? Getting murked twice in “non title defenses” doesn’t count as losing the “baddest motherfucker in the UFC” belt? You crazy bro.

On the surface I'd be down for that fight but the fact that condit is physically shot now, I cringe at the idea of nick winning and the dropout zealot coalition proclaiming that Nick deserves a title shot

@austinblair

you the guy that watches a movie and yells out "Thats not real"

shut up dummy and conform to the company instead of your useless rants

Is Robbie Lawler retired? A rematch vs Lawler seems to be at Nick's level now

@austinblair

you the guy that watches a movie and yells out "Thats not real"

shut up dummy and conform to the company instead of your useless rants
Useless rants? Jorge Masvidal is useless at hanging onto the baddest mother fucker belt because Kamaru Usman destroyed him twice back to back since he won that belt. Jorge not the BMF. Kamaru Usman is. X2

@austinblair

simple jack

Usman is the WW champ and no need for the BMF belt

Masvidal with his street fight career, backstage antics, and over 50 pro fights

quit being a simpleton and expand your buisness sense of the UFC platform

there is a reason he holds it and not nate diaz

right now its in its rightfull place

kinda like you too

A win over Masvidal and a BMF belt to retire with sounds like the best option

2nd best option would be a Lawler II rematch since we never got it

Carlos imo is last resort cause he gonna point fight nick and not be exciting IMO

Masvidal surely can't continue to claim BMF title... lol come on. That belt is buried and not coming back anytime soon.

I'd like to see him fight Jorge..

Carlos seems like a waste of a Nick fight to me, considering, this may be his last one. I'd rather see him fight someone more notable..
We’re approaching 10 years since Nick has had a win. 6 years since he’s stepped foot inside an octagon. Seems like if you’re looking for a “Nick fight”, giving him someone like Carlos or someone on that level would be the perfect fight. So many delusional people out there thinking nicks just gonna come back n look like he’s never lost a step.

Sure if you just look at that specific story line it makes sense, but when you consider that Nick hasn't fought in six years and hasn't won a fight in nearly a decade I think putting him in there with Masvidal is irresponsible. Who knows how good Nick will be after such a long lay off.
He can get knocked out for sure. It’s not like Masvidal is going to literally kill him because Nick hadn’t fought in years. He has still been training and don’t forget that GSP came back after a 4 year layoff and won the belt in a higher weight class. If Masvidal wants this fight then it has a great backstory and would sell.

Back