Pereira exposes Hill

Hill is underrated and Jiri is overrated on this board. Don't think it would be that easy for Pereira but I'd still lean towards him. Wouldn't be surprised if Hill boxed him up though

<mma4>well put

Calling fighters by their nickname is pretty cringe.
What the fuck are their nicknames there for,doofus??

Have we not called Mirko Filipovic "Crocop" for like 20 somethin yrs now??

Got a fuckin PROBLEM w that?? You must be fuckin new

Calling fighters by their nickname is pretty cringe. It would be like if we seriously called Weidman "The Chris" without irony.
Wait that's his nickname right?
Edit: Nevermind I had to google it. It's Chris "And he's still my boy" "Meatballs" Weidman
I miss Weidman’s dad as an emoji

Hill doesn’t stand a chance in this fight. Hes one dimensional boxer who can’t throw kicks or wrestle. Poatan kills his legs and then KO’s him
Hill is not top 5 material he just got favorable match ups

Yeah Poatan wrecks Hill.

Pereira is not unbeatable on the feet. His defense is average at best.

I won't be surprised if he gets KO'ed again standing. Hill might be the guy to put his lights out.

Pereira is not unbeatable on the feet. His defense is average at best.

I won't be surprised if he gets KO'ed again standing. Hill might be the guy to put his lights out.
"Jiri is perfectly capable of KOing AP and he doesn't even need takedowns to win"

Bro just say you don't like AP lol

Hill can fight. He doesn't really have a good pedigree or comes from a big team. My only real knock on him is that he doesn't stay in shape. He gets really skinny fat when he doesn't fight.

Hill is probably the most underrated fighter on Sherdog. It's ridiculous how many years people have spend on here and watching MMA and still don't know shit about it.

I don't know who will win, how could I?! But Hill has great footwork, fighting IQ, power, good boxing and defensive grappling.

Well, he's definitely in better shape. In and out of the cage. Hill has that dog in him tho no doubt

"Jiri is perfectly capable of KOing AP and he doesn't even need takedowns to win"

Bro just say you don't like AP lol
Why? Because I said he can lose? That's some sound logic right there, @13Seconds

Just because you hate Jiri so much I suppose

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
africancelary
Back