Pereira vs winter of Costa vs Whittaker?

They are gonna do the rematch. You be foolish to think they would do anything else

Adesanya is the biggest draw in the division. He has multiple title defenses. He was up on the score cards.

And they are paying Adesanya way too much money to just put in him anything less than PPV main events

Both buisness wise and merit wise there is only one choice

I can't see them doing anything but an immediate rematch and it's hard to be against that either.
Depends on how long Izzy is out for. He acted fine afterwards but those were some hard shots. Either way his next fight is for the belt.

Poatan wants brazil next. That's in two months

Costa beats Whittaker via 3rd round TKO.
Costa KO's Alex in the 4th, AND NEW CHAMPION.
Costa faces Izzy in a rematch where he hurts Izzy for fun untill knocking him out in the 5th.
During this famous run, Costa also saves Twitter from going out of business due to his fame, title run, and hilarious tweets.

I think I lost track of the original question at this point.

Whitaker

Costa is an overrated Brawler who'd get his ass handed to him by Alex.

Costa would absolutely be picked apart by Poatan, that’s a nightmare matchup for Paulo, his only chance is muscling Alex to the ground for 5 rounds.

Whitaker is a worthy challenge. Has great use of range and can mix takedowns. Pereira best work is made from close to medium range, I can see Rob outpacing him and keeping on the outside.

Costa doesn’t belong anywhere near a title fight lol he hasn’t had a relevant win since 2019, which is insane.

Nobody outside of hardcore fans and Aussies wants to watch Whittaker in another title match.

It’s Izzy or Khamzat, that’s it. That’s what the fans want to see.

Costa would absolutely be picked apart by Poatan, that’s a nightmare matchup for Paulo, his only chance is muscling Alex to the ground for 5 rounds.

Whitaker is a worthy challenge. Has great use of range and can mix takedowns. Pereira best work is made from close to medium range, I can see Rob outpacing him and keeping on the outside.
i think alex actually outbrawls costa like he did to bruno silva and knocks him out cold, guy doesn't shy away from cockfighting

Back