Media Perry post-surgery pic.

I don't know why an adult would feel the need for such a gesture unless the photographer was their arch nemesis

He should have declined the surgery and allow it to heal on it's own.

Allow his image and appearance to match his IQ.

Most sherbros will be way too young for that. They'll probably think its Rorschach lol.

Everyone knows Joshua Graham

latest

Agreed, I hate to be that guy but I doubt he will be the same after this, at least not for a long while.

Maybe he can bounce back for one fight before it hits him.

You can take your man points about a scar here or there but nobody wants to end up looking like something out of a horror movie.
No way he’s the same after this. I imagine he will be like Rory MacDonald after he got his nose crushed, or like Kosheck after he got his eye socket busted.

Unintelligent man who fights unintelligently gets damaged nose

To be expected

No way he’s the same after this. I imagine he will be like Rory MacDonald after he got his nose crushed, or like Kosheck after he got his eye socket busted.
Hes not a pussy like them, those guys are athletes despite Rorys talk about being a psycho, Mike is a true warrior.

He has a very tough few weeks ahead of him.. not being able to breath out of the nose sucks to the extreme. Been there. I have nightmares of that time, you can’t even drink eat or smoke a joint properly.

preach bro, preach. had the same procedure twice and all of the above is true, worst thing was that i wasn't allowed to use warm water for showering because it would increase the chance of internal bleeding.

He has a very tough few weeks ahead of him.. not being able to breath out of the nose sucks to the extreme. Been there. I have nightmares of that time, you can’t even drink eat or smoke a joint properly.

Oh no, a few weeks without the precious weed, what will he ever do

I didn't watch the 3rd round but I thought he won 2 and 3
and that's why MMA rules need to change to make damage so much more important. If in a 3 round fight one fighter squeaks by 2 rounds on points and in the 3rd round you have a close round (I'll say Luque won that round in current scoring) and he obliterates his opponents face/nose I got to give it to Luque. Damage matters in a real fight and cage fighting isn't boxing. To me damage should be highly considered criteria.
latest

If you don’t like Perry then you’re a got damn cuckold

Or... you know... we might just prefer to watch adults instead of man-children. Sure, he is an entertaining fighter, but why would I like someone who is racially confused, delusional and feels the need to act like a child when he is almost 30?

He caters to the bottom rung of society: you. the kind of people who throw around words like cuck or incel without actually knowing what it means or purposely using it incorrectly

Unintelligent man who fights unintelligently gets damaged nose

To be expected

Yeah I guess we all should root for "intelligent", college educated guys like Askren who instinctively know how to avoid taking damage huh?

Back