Perry's wife teasing Oliveira's team at weigh ins

you like or no? your mom/sis/gf dont have mileage on their vaginas? yes or no? ask your girlfriend if yours is the biggest she ever had. if she says yes then shes lying and if she says no then shes lying aswell. ask her if she fantasize about some of her exes when shes with you again the answer is yes regardless.

I will pray for you.

Yeh, took me 5 seconds to do...still proves that you're a virgin with a bad temper, fucking dork
{<jordan}

Monica, you woke up today, thought about me, and then looked up how many likes two different posts had. That’s THE definition of being a “virgin dork with a bad temper”.

It’s always amusing to to see a bunch of nerds letting people live rent free in their heads.

Keep that same energy snowflake.

Monica, you woke up today, thought about me, and then looked up how many likes two different posts had. That’s THE definition of being a “virgin dork with a bad temper”.

It’s always amusing to to see a bunch of nerds letting people live rent free in their heads.

Keep that same energy snowflake.
{<jordan}
Try harder, Monica

giphy.gif

She is worse than Eddie Alvarez's wife... I recall her in his corner, screaming "break his arm!"

Don’t need to when you’ve proven what a snowflake you are. You actually woke up today thinking about me. So pathetic I’m going to keep saying it until you stop posting.
Lol wWo the fuck is this emotional die hard queer? Post all you like bitch. Your mommy has ways of getting the internet for free.

Don’t need to when you’ve proven what a snowflake you are. You actually woke up today thinking about me. So pathetic I’m going to keep saying it until you stop posting.
Keep thinking about me all day, Julia
<{MingNope}>

Just married and already got dat phat mom ass.

Nothin wrong that tho

{<tongue}

Back