News Endy Semeleer vs Tyjani Beztati superfight is set to headline GLORY 93 on July 20

Who wins?

• Total voters

BoxerMaurits

The Dutchman
Platinum Member
Reaction score
GLORY Lightweight champion Tyjani Beztati moves up a weightclass to take on former GLORY Welterweight champion Endy Semeleer:

Also, Petch will look to defend his GLORY Featherweight title against former RISE champion Kento Haraguchi:

Last edited:
Petch looks on the decline. But remember CHadd Collins who beat him recently also came from muay thai background and is better at defending kicks and clinch than the Glory and Rise guys.
I don't think Kento has the right style to beat Petch. However Kneto KOd the Glory number 1 guy last December, so it make sense mathcmaking wise.

I think Petch likely wins an ugly fight, but fuck it I'll mix things up and root for Kento. I feel like the Japanese scene hasn't been getting its due lately; plus I love watching a fighter overcome adversity. War Kento!

Petch losing a close fight against Collins doesnt mean he is in a decline imo. I think he will beat Kento decisively and look like he hasnt lost a step.

Kento doesn't like to play defense so i think he'll lose again. Pulling for him though.

Again in Rotterdam. Dont understand this at all. Topsportcentrum is def a B location as well. (Even i had karate fights there)

Why dont they go to germany or spain 3 events in a row in the same city doesnt make sense to me.

Again in Rotterdam. Dont understand this at all. Topsportcentrum is def a B location as well. (Even i had karate fights there)

Why dont they go to germany or spain 3 events in a row in the same city doesnt make sense to me.
they are filling the seats in there

I doubt Petpanomrung is on a physical decline, he just probably doesn't train nearly as hard as in his Stadium days. IMO his recent performances often look lackluster due to several reasons, mainly that the competition is very underwhelming, doesn't invite an epic outing and he just does what's enough to win. that means that it's also difficult to anticipate who'll be the one to give him real trouble, resulting in ugly fights such as that draw against Vannostrand. Yet another Kento rematch has all the looks of a pointless, non motivating fight like that.
Even though, iirc I thought he soundly beat Chadd Collins (albeit a close fight) and that was a bad decision. was it that one that had a shady knockdown call?

Petch looked poor against Kento in their 2nd fight. Clear over use of the clinch and wasn't pushing the action much. He's been on the decline and a guy with power like Kento could now present issues.

I can see why they would do this rematch at some point down the road (because of the controverse in round 1 of their first fight), but I don’t really understand why it’s actually made right now (Camara and Ciric literally fought each other just a month ago).
I would’ve preferred to see both of them take on a different opponent in such a stacked Welterweight division, with a lot of fresh matchups.

Mehdi Ait El Hadj vs Don Sno is a fun fight between two exciting prospects.
Sno looked very good against Figuereido Landman last week, while I thought El Hadj should’ve lost a very close decision against Ismael Ouzgni in Paris last month:

Petpanomrung's problem lately is he is just not near as sharp or motivated. Since he moved to Canada he is not training the same and no longer has his brother Fasai or really any world class trainers around anymore. It does not appear he has anyone around to push him during training either which has lead to flat performances

Petpanomrung's problem lately is he is just not near as sharp or motivated. Since he moved to Canada he is not training the same and no longer has his brother Fasai or really any world class trainers around anymore. It does not appear he has anyone around to push him during training either which has lead to flat performances

It's a shame, he was a beast.

Former Enfusion double-champion / ONE Championship contender Tayfun Özcan has signed with GLORY, and is set to make his promotional debut on July 20:

Former GLORY Middleweight title-challengers Michael Boapeah and Ulric Bokeme will meet in a rematch:

This happened the last time they fought:

1717152299747.jpeg

Unfortunately Bokeme last his front teeth early in the first round, which resulted in a TKO win for “Time Bomb”.
Hopefully we’ll get to see a longer fight this time out.

I’ve changed the thread-title and updated the poll since Semeleer vs Beztati will headline over Petch vs Kento. Please vote again.
Here are the results of the Petch vs Kento poll so far though:

1717159682792.jpeg

Back