Peter Pan Syndrome

Reminds me of all the 50 year olds at nightclub who party constantly and think they still young and hot, which is possible of course but generally they were not in my experience and all partying was escapism.

This woman was like 6 foot 6 and 300 pounds dancing on dance floor in skimpy clothing and telling youngsters about how to use cocaine.

In the corner of the room me as bouncer wondering if i can actually take this lady on if she gets violent. Lady looked like she should be on heavyweight wrestling team
Was it a lady or a "lady". It's 2024, can't make assumptions.

According to the link you posted:
"Peter Pan Syndrome is a pop psychology term used to describe an adult who is socially immature."

I would say TS has a Peter Pan Syndrome because he made a thread like this without fucking cliffs.

BTW.. I have Petr Yan syndrome.. I want to box everybody.
I think you want to knee anyone that's on the ground on all fours

I had my first kid at 17, my second kid at 26.

My oldest has a very good high-paying career in Chicago, my youngest is a freshman in high school and will turn 18 before I turn 45.

You better fuckin' believe I'm partying my dick off once I'm fully kid-free.

Eat deez nutz with yo Peter Pan Syndrome nonsense!
That’s just called a midlife crisis. Perfectly normal bro

Reminds me of all the 50 year olds at nightclub who party constantly and think they still young and hot, which is possible of course but generally they were not in my experience and all partying was escapism.

This woman was like 6 foot 6 and 300 pounds dancing on dance floor in skimpy clothing and telling youngsters about how to use cocaine.

In the corner of the room me as bouncer wondering if i can actually take this lady on if she gets violent. Lady looked like she should be on heavyweight wrestling team
A sister of an ex-gf of mine was 6'4" and that's probably the tallest woman I've met.
6'6" for a woman is either an exaggeration (kinda maybe SHE told everyone she was 6'6" ...) or.... yeah...she should be playing pro basketball or something.

I have two older sisters, in about kindergarten or 1st grade, so maybe between 5 to 7 years old we were playing Peter Pan in my house. I'm wearing my mom's green pantyhose and running around jumping off the couch to fly and shit like that screaming I'm peter pan and my sisters are tinker bell and a lost girl or whatever........and then I look up and my mom has let my friends in without letting me know or warning me. Even that young I knew I might not want to be running around in green pantyhose dancing and singing I'm peter pan. i took shit about it until we moved when I was in 3rd grade.

So yeah I got a syndrome from that day

I have two older sisters, in about kindergarten or 1st grade, so maybe between 5 to 7 years old we were playing Peter Pan in my house. I'm wearing my mom's green pantyhose and running around jumping off the couch to fly and shit like that screaming I'm peter pan and my sisters are tinker bell and a lost girl or whatever........and then I look up and my mom has let my friends in without letting me know or warning me. Even that young I knew I might not want to be running around in green pantyhose dancing and singing I'm peter pan. i took shit about it until we moved when I was in 3rd grade.

So yeah I got a syndrome from that day

What was your nickname after that?

Back