Petition to add Laura Sanko to future UFC Broadcasts

Rhood

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Sanko is commentating tonight and I think she does a hell of a fantastic job.
She's always great on the contender series and now she's finally been elevated to the main broadcast.
Let's all sign a petition to keep her on future UFC Broadcasts.

Also petition to replace Daniel Cormier with Din Thomas.

Sign Here______________________________________________

Last edited:
LOL

This's the most pathetic thread I've ever seen in my whole entire life, and the worst comment section ever, if you want the UFC to die, then put this woman on ppv

How's she better than Dom, DC, Rogan when they have much more experience at the sport.

this's the age of woman worshippers, I wish I was born 60 years ago

Last edited:
LOL

This's the most pathetic thread I've ever seen in my whole entire life, and the worst comment section ever, if you want the UFC to die, then put this woman on ppv

How's she better than Dom, DC, Rogan when they have much more experience at the sport.

"born with thick skin"

"Woman talking REEEEEEEEEE"

Please no, her analysis is very basic with limited insight and she constantly interrupts Bisping.

Keep her on Contender Series cards, they can’t just force stuff to check boxes. She has ZERO creds to even be a color commentator other than she once fought a soccer mom years ago.

Sure, swap her in for dominick cruz and I'm all for it.

She is lightyears better than Dominick Cruz. Just because somebody has more experience in the sport does not make them a better commentator.

Last edited:
"find a way of crashing the distance" lol

Back