Petition to bring back gladiator Intro

The UFC into was terrible lol.

Who honestly didn’t feel hype af during these intros? Wish they never got rid of it

Now we have this pussified version of UFC where fighters wear power ranger reebok shorts, guys in suits from ESPN covering fights, watered down cards, toy belts, interim fights, twitter feeds, opponents hugging and joking with each other during fight week

Worth noting is the "Two-eyed Bisping" there. Before he got tattooed by TRT Vitor.

nothing compares to pride

It's radically different, but I think that's the way it should be done. Every intro was classy and thrilling, and the parade of fighters with the PRIDE song made it feel like the official Mortal Kombat tournament.

Who honestly didn’t feel hype af during these intros? Wish they never got rid of it

Now we have this pussified version of UFC where fighters wear power ranger reebok shorts, guys in suits from ESPN covering fights, watered down cards, toy belts, interim fights, twitter feeds, opponents hugging and joking with each other during fight week

Cool idea. So, get it done. It's not that hard to start an actual petition!

It was corny and cheesy you simps. Looks more like the intro to the WWF then the alleged premier MMA promotion.

It was cheesy as hell but it worked everytime. Too, I love me some nu metal even though it is a little outdated at this point

I get being nostalgic about it but it was embarrassing. Beyond tacky.

I really hate the modern intros, like 20 minutes of OTT "tonight, the greatest female fighter of all time will fight the greatest female fighter aged between 25 and 30, but first, the greatest middleweight grappler of all time faces the greatest middleweight over 6'3, as he looks to make history by being only the second man in the division to win 6 fights by consecutive submissions this decade"

The gladiator intros did way more with way less.

It was corny and cheesy you simps. Looks more like the intro to the WWF then the alleged premier MMA promotion.

Ah yes, corny and cheesy. Instead they should do the intro with main event fighters introducing themselves while wearing suits. This is serious business so everything needs to be formal.

When will you dorks understand this is entertainment bussiness?

Ah yes, corny and cheesy. Instead they should do the intro with main event fighters introducing themselves while wearing suits. This is serious business so everything needs to be formal.

When will you dorks understand this is entertainment bussiness?

Must be an American thing, you guys love all that cringey shite and calling people "dorks". I watch fighting for the fights, I dont expect or need to be entertained by promos or press conferences. This isn't sports entertainment nor is it one of your mega bowls that is all about the show - which I know you guys love. You mob seem to be the only country that will watch sport but demand to entertained during pre match/pre fight, half time and post fight. It's all about the spectacle with you guys whereas we all just wanna watch the sport.

nothing compares to pride

Pride reached levels in production quality and entertainment that will probably never be seen again in MMA

Like the people growing up from the 60s to 90s in music, we were part of something special

It's radically different, but I think that's the way it should be done. Every intro was classy and thrilling, and the parade of fighters with the PRIDE song made it feel like the official Mortal Kombat tournament.

japanese understand n appreciate fighting n violence. They see it as an art form.

in the west it’s more associated with barbarism n primitivism

Agree. Love it. Glad it's in Undisputed 3.

Gotta admit - that intro put that extra " stink" on every card. Felt the oxygen in my blood. That was like " ok , it's time- here we FUCKING GO ! "

Back