Media Petr Yan hinting at a TJ Dillashaw matchup?

Easy way to fix the BW title picture:

Strip Sterling for inactivity and promote Yan to full BW Champ, and he can defend against TJ.

I love this manlet, fantastic fighter

Strip Sterling for inactivity and promote Yan to full BW Champ, and he can defend against TJ.
Not a terrible suggestion, but Sterling needs to receive his beatdown.

Im down for it. Dont really care for the Sterling rematch, and I think pretty much everyone considers Yan the legit champ anyway. Have him fight TJ next and the Sterling bout can come whenever.

Always love to watch TJ's fights, very exciting fighter. He looked much better than I thought he would against Sandhagen. TJ is like, 42 years old in Bantamweight years.

I wish TJ Chin was better and this would be a complete Banger

Especially if he decides to make a simple ehhh ummm mistake again

:meow:

<{JustBleed}>

I wish TJ Chin was better and this would be a complete Banger

Especially if he decides to make a simple ehhh ummm mistake again

:meow:

<{JustBleed}>
His chin was pretty good last fight, ate fucking knees of sandhagen
But yeah yan probably murders him

Starling becoming Mandarin Duck !

Aljermain Starling. Very clever :p

Starling-Sturnus-vulgaris.jpg

Sterling is still suffering the after effects of the illegal knee. Hes currently wheel chair bound and is taking pain medication

I wouldn't mind if Yan defended his interim strap against TJ. Barao did it twice when Cruz was injured.

...did it twice when Cruz was injured.

I was surprised to actually see the old Log Jam was fighting on 269 against Munhoz

Quick turnaround for both of them. Hope Munhoz gets the W .. we can't be having planters fasciitis flare ups and Rank Squatters get to the top !!

Suprised how many people was writing TJ off last time. Im suprised this time. Hes still really really good.
On the other hand, I am rooting for Cruz. It's a winnable fight for him.
Although, not the matchup I wished for. Wanted to see him vs Edgar or Aldo.

I just hope they tell buffer to never announce Aljo as the former champ. That would be enough, with the UFC just never acknowledging that even happened.

Been saying since the DQ. Sterling waits to get stripped, Yan defaults to the title and fights the #1 contender

Back