News Petr Yan vs. Cory Sandhagen Official For Interim Title @ UFC 267

Who Wins?

• Petr Yan

• Cory Sandhagen

Results are only viewable after voting.
Honestly just glad they were able to find a replacement. Cory lost a debated decision so I don't have an issue with this. I got Yan though.

Nice. Keeping some kind of BW title fight on this card. If Sandhagen wins this place will implode.

Understood but just make it a fight why keep throwing around these interm belts

It doesn't really make a difference. It's just more incentive for the fighters as it pretty much guarantees a title shot.

Reactions: HHJ

“A bucket tear of the lateral meniscus that requires surgery will typically require approximately six weeks of recovery without putting any weight on the leg. Recovery from an LCL rupture is typically the same.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2021/7/...-cory-sandhagen-fight-expects-speedy-recovery

Damn 6 weeks recovery for a ligament tear is ridiculously fast. So he's probably not far away from training again. Might even be able to fight again this year, that's crazy.

Hopefully Yan decides to not utilise his knees, that or learn about the rules

It doesn't really make a difference. It's just more incentive for the fighters as it pretty much guarantees a title shot.
It does throwing a belt on someone who doesn't deserve it makes it seem anyone can hold that title

Cool fight. Yan should win, but Cory definite has ways of scoring the upset.

Great stuff.

yan will win.

how early can fighters be stripped? it took dana like 18 months to strip conor. but i think he'd be willing to strip aljo sooner. the 1 year mark will be march.

Back