MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
So Far:

Josh Copeland vs Philippe Lins (hw)

Lance Palmer vs Steven Siler (145)

Vinny Magalhaes vs Sean O’Connell (205)

Nathan Schulte vs Rashid magomedov (155)

Kayla Harrison vs .....

Magomedov vs Louis Taylor in the 185 finals

Magomedkerimov vs ray cooper ww finals

I want to go to this event but it's on new years eve and im not dealing with going into the city.it will be an exciting event though with some very happily paid tournament winners.
Hopefully they fill out the card with just bleed fights from tourney participants that bang.

Schulte/Magomedov and Magomedkerimov/Cooper excite me

Weird a fricking Monday.... I see tons of comp tickets given away for this one. Tickets start at $20

Journeygirl moriel Charneski 3-4 vs Kayla Harrison 2-0 rounds up the show

Rashid, magomedov, magomedkerimov, harrison, Palmer, siler and vinny (dominance mma) we all can agree who is the huge winner of the night with that 20% and sponsor money

So many magos, hope cooper wins then goes to ufc or even bellator maybe.

So many magos, hope cooper wins then goes to ufc or even bellator maybe.
I would not like to see him in squash matches in Bellator because we all know that's exactly what would happen with their matchmaking style. Even though he could fight Paul Daley, MVP, Ed Ruth, Nieman Gracie, and even Logan Storley in Bellator.

Anyone know if theres a way to watch this other than on NBC for those of us that exist only on the interwebz?

Its sad how little excitement there is for this card. Im stoked, should be a great night. Rooting for copeland and oconell for the upsets

Can anyone supply a stream? I cannot seem to find one. I am just using this phone and dont have pc

Will it be replayable on FB later? I want to watch it, but I want to watch it on delay later.

I bet all over this cuz I'm a degen but I don't know how to watch or who these people are.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back