PFL 2024: Week 3

How do you see the Bubba Jenkins fight going?

I think this is a sneaky bad matchup for him, as long as Kamaka is able to keep it on the feet like I think he will.

No bets for me on this card.
I can see Jenkins fading and Kamaka taking over late.

The reality is Kamaka's volume is way too low for his style, and he is the king of losing close decisions.

This is Bubba's fight to lose.

Anyone know how the live line looked towards the end of Borics/Barzola?

borics -3.5 not cashing is fucking bullshit. he got headbutted in round 1. no idea how he couldn't finish that fight.

Classic Bubba Jenkins gassing before Round 1 is over if he can't get his wrestling going.

I'll admit that his striking looked improved, but that only lasted for part of R1, then he went back to his old style of mid-level wrestle-boxing in R2 and R3.

Good win for Kai Kamaka.

Man, I need to blacklist Bubba.
I already did this a couple of years ago. Once you understand his style, you'll know when to mostly back him and fade him.

Obviously it's dependent on odds, but I generally don't bet on him or I'll just bet his opponent if he's well-rounded enough.

borics -3.5 lost, yamauchi -3.5 lost... crushingly bad night.

I'm glad I didn't have any money on Gonzalez.

Super early stoppage win for Braga. Literally right at the buzzer.

RIP to Logan Storley's chin.

No way it will be the same after this fight. Bad idea for Storley's coach to send him out for Round 2 after barely being able to stand after R1.

Did not see that coming, figured Storley would try to embrace the grind above all.

Storley got nuked there. Who the hell was the other guy?
One of the hundreds of unknown Russian killers who we've never heard of.

Dude was not only aggressive, but his punchers were very accurate, powerful, and he threw a lot of them in a short amount of time.

If his cardio is good, then he'll be a PFL champ. His TDD seemed good enough, at least for now.

I missed R1 and R2 of the main event, but it seems like Umalatov is already gonna win the fight. He's currently laying on top of Koreshkov with 3 minutes left in R3.

It seems as if wrestling was in fact Koreshkov's downfall once again. Even a guy who mostly strikes was able to use a wrestling game plan to secure a victory against Koreshkov.

One of the hundreds of unknown Russian killers who we've never heard of.

Dude was not only aggressive, but his punchers were very accurate, powerful, and he threw a lot of them in a short amount of time.

If his cardio is good, then he'll be a PFL champ. His TDD seemed good enough, at least for now.

They were talking about his spinning attacks so much at the start, but man, his punches in tight and the power they produced were fucking great. I'd like to see him in the pocket more in upcoming fights. I really enjoyed his boxing.

Back