News PFL 8 and 9

TorontoTO

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
C4-D025-B2-75-E1-4-BDF-8482-FE317766-B91-A.jpg

Pfl would be so much better if they wouldnt reward a KO vs an outmatched more than a win against an even matchup.

Have they announced when the FW or LHW playoffs will be? I thought they'd be included on these cards.

Yeah, this season play offs are brutal, WW is pretty sweet, though.
Another Maurice Greene main event. You only have 10 events per year and 2 of them have Maurice Greene in the main event. Enough said

they really want Jon Jones to appear again at their event

With all that burned money and their quality of cards keeps getting worse … what a total shit show…. They need to add new people that knows about game to their staff … talking about people behind the scenes not a moron with a suit like Sefo… their scouting sucks big time … it’s a mess

Another Maurice Greene main event. You only have 10 events per year and 2 of them have Maurice Greene in the main event. Enough said

they really want Jon Jones to appear again at their event

Who did Greene replace?

Marcelo Nunes
What happened to Nunes more suspensions?

Also when are they going to give Kayla a showcase bout? Are they literally going the UFC route of keeping someone under contract to not fight for a year so no on else can have them until yen?

I understand why PFL is trying to purchase Bellator. With cards like these people simply wont tune in.

That said i also think their concept is doomed to fail.

whats the count on this seasons replacements?

PFL 2023 season has been the worst by far… their scouting department or whoever is in charge of bringing new talent sucks big time… not even with the million dollar price you are able to attract good enough talent, plus their matchmaking is subpar to say the least

PFL 2023 season has been the worst by far… their scouting department or whoever is in charge of bringing new talent sucks big time… not even with the million dollar price you are able to attract good enough talent, plus their matchmaking is subpar to say the least
I cant wait to see what shitshow they'll do with the Bellator roster.

Pacheco going to steamroll over Kolesnyk in the first round for the 3rd straight time.

Back