PFL 9: Saturday, August 20

Makes me think I should e tried to add to the ko line. I maxed it at $250, should’ve checked back to see if they’d let me add
It's so annoying having low limits like that. All the props were limited to 250 so I just clicked all of the ones that paid with a quick finish without spending any time on it. Nice to start the day with a W at least.

Just woke up and looks like I missed a lot haha.

You'd have to bet so much that it wouldn't be worth it.

No I mean props, like I just did with Pacheco there. Her KO prop was +105, and it should have probably been like -250. The only concern at all was if she maybe would take her down and actually look for a sub. But she came in with 4 first round KO's in a row, including one over this same girl. It was like stealing.

I didn’t tape Harrison’s opponent but I’m not going to play it. Kayla burned me too many times trying to guess if and how she will finish

I didn’t tape Harrison’s opponent but I’m not going to play it. Kayla burned me too many times trying to guess if and how she will finish

I took Harrison rd 1 at -170. I know sometimes she takes her time, but this chick tapped to a scarfhold in rd 1 last year. I just need Kayla to not fuck around standing for 3 minutes before she throws this girl on her head and then beats the hell out of her. If she gets a TD in the first half of the round, can't see her not finishing before the bell.

I just checked the limits on the Harrison fight. Max bet on her ml is 4 dimes to win $100. LOL. Everything else is 250 or to win 250. Might as well not even post odds at that point.

I took Harrison rd 1 at -170. I know sometimes she takes her time, but this chick tapped to a scarfhold in rd 1 last year. I just need Kayla to not fuck around standing for 3 minutes before she throws this girl on her head and then beats the hell out of her. If she gets a TD in the first half of the round, can't see her not finishing before the bell.
i share same sentiments, kayla does love her gnp spam before finishing so i took her over 27 strikes line, it hits most times despite early finishes.

Loughnane no doubt gets rd 1 in England. Probably should get it anyway, although he got clipped and hurt in the middle of the round.

Wade getting pieced up, but no attempt to force grappling.

Back