PFL back until June 17

careto

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
PFL 4 will take place until June 17 with a second round of the season, but that seems way to far away. Why cant they just do some random event between now and June 17? Whatever momentum they might have gotten (which doesnt seem to be much, anyways) will be lost once again.

I know most of their roster will be busy preparing for their second round fight but PFL will never gain any kind of traction with this inconsistency and lack of promotion.

Whoever is making these abysmal decisions is dooming PFL for failure, once again.

It takes actual work to keep up with PFL and knowing when there's a show.

I want to like PFL.. I do... but they are definitely annoying with the breaks and shows on different days of the week.

It takes actual work to keep up with PFL and knowing when there's a show.

I want to like PFL.. I do... but they are definitely annoying with the breaks and shows on different days of the week.
I think the whole secound round will be on Saturday afternoon on regular ESPN. Hopefully, this stability brings mire viewership. They also need to stop the can crushing matches for the tournaments, its bush league af. Leave that for prospects and regional promotions.

I think the whole secound round will be on Saturday afternoon on regular ESPN. Hopefully, this stability brings mire viewership. They also need to stop the can crushing matches for the tournaments, its bush league af. Leave that for prospects and regional promotions.
PFL as a lead in to the UFC? Could actually work.

there will be enough people tricked into thinking they are watching UfC

PFL as a lead in to the UFC? Could actually work.

there will be enough people tricked into thinking they are watching UfC
This or...people might choose to not watch 8 hours of MMA on a Saturday and only tune in to the UFC.

This or...people might choose to not watch 8 hours of MMA on a Saturday and only tune in to the UFC.
PFL main event gets cut since the UFC prelims are starting would be funny

Back