PFL Champs will make 1 million

They don't even have any exciting draws, everyone is kinda boring on the roster. It baffles me that they are still around. The majority of people that attend the shows are on comp tickets and the tv ratings suck. I don't understand how people involved with this keep it going.

They don't even have any exciting draws, everyone is kinda boring on the roster. It baffles me that they are still around. The majority of people that attend the shows are on comp tickets and the tv ratings suck. I don't understand how people involved with this keep it going.

This org seems to scream "money laundering business".

I dont get how they get this going, but i dont undertand why they get hate by every single poster around here neither.

For an org that treat their fighters well, pay them very well and is serious with matchmaking they get hate even by hardcore fans

bellator needs to scoop up the name guys and prospects

If you had a 16 man GP and only paid the winner 1mill, not paying anyone else, I could see it being economical.

They provided free stream recording of Everett event. Very much appreciated. An edited version to but cut out idle portions would be nice , even though free, if they could incorporate more advertising in the edited version like quick replays of different angles etc..

Netflix investing billions in content creation. PFL could target a niche streaming model with modest gate. UFC fight pass at $10/month for limited main card new content could be rivaled with lower cost alternative. Maybe PLC teams up with Amazon to add to Prime video or Netflix etc.. or do themselves Edited content with advertising could generate modest returns. PFL will need a more interesting roster, million $ pay to champs will attract talent, but probably should stick with LW and above. Will need capital and patience. Do crowd funding or IPO might get enough fans to take a chance as a novelty. If it gets going a private player will probably swoop in and take over otherwise folds.

Last edited:
Lmao at anyone who honestly believes their fighters are going to get paid anywhere near that much. They'll be given a check signed by a Nigerian prince to cash at the Bank of West Bubblefuck, Nowhere.

Lmao at anyone who honestly believes their fighters are going to get paid anywhere near that much. They'll be given a check signed by a Nigerian prince to cash at the Bank of West Bubblefuck, Nowhere.

Like that guy trying to sign that giant check in the movie "Semi-Pro".

Gimmicks and red flags everywhere. It's amazing, there were multiple times throughout WSOF's existence that I thought they'd go down. I was wrong. But it seems like they're intentionally trying to kill themselves with this one. Rebrand and promising millions of dollars? Hopefully the fighters aren't genuinely expecting this to last.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back