PBP PFL vs. Bellator: Champs, Sat. 2/24, 12:30 PM ET/9:30 AM PT PBP Discussion Thread

The shot the hurt him was obvious clean but everybody pretending like the shots to the back of the head didn’t end it? Lol either way Nader was toast
When someone is on their back then rolls face down and just covers up, they've quit. I don't really care that he landed strikes to the back of the head.

Vassall and Nemkov are good enough to spice up HW despite both seeming to be a touch flawed. Honestly Ferreira has some decent matchups coming up even if the Ngannou fight doesn't pan out.

The shot the hurt him was obvious clean but everybody pretending like the shots to the back of the head didn’t end it? Lol either way Nader was toast

There was like one back of the head shot and they were both moving.

The shadier thing is dude kept throwing for a whole second during the stoppage.

I swear to God if I'm about to get fucking robbed of my first ever 100% picks I'm gonna flip

109606-3939806.png
<mma4>

Those last two before the the ref jumped in and the two follow up were def illegal. I don't think Bader was even moving enough to warrant those as "accidental".
Back of the head shots when theyre part of a fight ending sequence are always just waved off. Very annoying. Surprised no one has taken serious damage from it yet.

Worked out great, plenty of time for me to get baked and go pick up a pizza before the UFC event starts. Everythings coming up millhouse.

Francis is *loving* it...not that the Ferreira is an easy fight by any means lol...but not having to deal with Bader's wrestling threat is probably the more appealing option.
Francis is literally leaving the arena instead of going in the cage.

Lmfao at still believing he's ever fighting in PFL.

Back