Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-21 201410.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-21 201410.png
    146 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Odds widget

3200.png

some good fights here to note:

Is Bader at 40 still good enough to out wrestle Renan who is known to lose to these grapplers?
Pitbull washed and potentially loses to Prada
Thiago Santos should out strike Yoel these days who is 46
Clay Collard is the best striker Aj has faced, and AJ has looked rusty of late.

I was sad when Jason Jackson opened at -395. I was ready to fly to Vegas to max bet him at -250 or better.

I think we'll see more clear wins and dominant performances instead of good fights, which is typical for PFL and Bellator events.

I was sad when Jason Jackson opened at -395. I was ready to fly to Vegas to max bet him at -250 or better.

I think we'll see more clear wins and dominant performances instead of good fights, which is typical for PFL and Bellator events.

You get my text about UFC 300?

You get my text about UFC 300?
No.

I'm on a smaller island in the Philippines right now. I can't get texts until I get back to the main island I'm staying at. I sent you two text but they won't get to you until a few hours from now.

Something to do with my American phone service.

No.

I'm on a smaller island in the Philippines right now. I can't get texts until I get back to the main island I'm staying at. I sent you two text but they won't get to you until a few hours from now.

Something to do with my American phone service.
Ahh okay. I might crash with you that weekend of UFC 300 if you're cool with it. I'm gonna go do some networking at a convention that conveniently starts on the 15th, and my plan as of now is to fly out Friday so I have the weekend for fun before work stuff Monday. My work likely won't pay for my hotel until Sunday.

Ahh okay. I might crash with you that weekend of UFC 300 if you're cool with it. I'm gonna go do some networking at a convention that conveniently starts on the 15th, and my plan as of now is to fly out Friday so I have the weekend for fun before work stuff Monday. My work likely won't pay for my hotel until Sunday.
Sounds good to me.

decision prop looks good, Cooper has a solid chin, and Jason isn't a power puncher.

Anything near evens looks safe. 3 rounds too.

why does my screen shot keep disappearing? i used the link widget, and added attachments. I've done multiple edits and it works for about a 1 minute with refreshing the page and then for no reason it disappears and displays the file name only.

I've had similar issues, try using a different browser or clear your history / cache. Seems to fix it.

I've had similar issues, try using a different browser or clear your history / cache. Seems to fix it.
ok i thought i fixed it, but it came back. I'll try firefox

edit ok nvm, Microsoft explorer is just trash.

I’m big on Fereira , i think hes gonna catch Bader early. Thiago Santos is a great bet also

Im either in for feally big surprise or honestly am kinda lost with the main event odds. Im kinda thinking its mismatch. Is there any reason to think Ferreira can do to Bader that hes been doing to the bums also known as PFL hw div? I mean I guess theres a chance he can blitz him? But its such a specific way for a victory and theres a big gap in just about everything else here.
Hmmm.

The odds on Impa Kasanganay (+375) are very generous imo. Eblen is being lined as a massive favorite based on his wrestling success against opponents who were well out of their fighting prime, lacked the technical skills, and/or athleticism to defend his takedowns.

Eblen finally fought an opponent who was not going into their fight with any significant deficits, in his last bout against Fabian Edwards, and his wrestling did not hold up. Despite his best efforts he had absolutely no wrestling success and was getting denied on both upper and lower body takedowns. Impa's TD defense looked good during his PFL run and when taken down he displayed a very good getup game.

Eblen lost the first two rounds of his last fight on one judges scorecard, won both of them on another, and then split the first two rounds on the third judges scorecard; his fight was tied on the scorecards prior to the finishing sequence. Imo the footwork, forward pressure, and explosive power of Kasanganay is more likely than not going to win out especially given it is only a three round fight.

1708596652378.png

The odds on Impa Kasanganay (+375) are very generous imo. Eblen is being lined as a massive favorite based on his wrestling success against opponents who were well out of their fighting prime, lacked the technical skills, and/or athleticism to defend his takedowns.

Eblen finally fought an opponent who was not going into their fight with any significant deficits, in his last bout against Fabian Edwards, and his wrestling did not hold up. Despite his best efforts he had absolutely no wrestling success and was getting denied on both upper and lower body takedowns. Impa's TD defense looked good during his PFL run and when taken down he displayed a very good getup game.

Eblen lost the first two rounds of his last fight on one judges scorecard, won both of them on another, and then split the first two rounds on the third judges scorecard; his fight was tied on the scorecards prior to the finishing sequence. Imo the footwork, forward pressure, and explosive power of Kasanganay is more likely than not going to win out especially given it is only a three round fight.

View attachment 1031057

I like Impa too. Only thing Im actually worried about is his chin holding up but the weight class jump might have fixed some of that.

atrocious card for betting. i'm taking bader at +odds at freire at -145.

View attachment 1031057
And who did Kasanganay defend TDs and show good get-ups against that had a good grappling pedigree?

You rubbish Eblen's wrestling against all his opponent's because they were "old, no technique, not althletic enough" (every excuse in the book), but then Kasanganay doesn't have to be held to the same level of standards.

many of the ITD lines are quite attractive

santos/romero ends itd +170
freire/braga itd +185
mckee/collard itd +145
eblen/kasanganay +155

Back