Pic: Demian Maia's face after Colby destroyed it and turned it into a tomato.

Untitled-1-415.jpg

images

He talked the talk and walked the walk. He broke Maia's face and dominated him to an embarassing 30-26 decision.

inb4 a lot of butthurt from triggered haters.
It was a very solid performance that gets overlooked because of the personal feelings of mma fans who are actually marks. Sad!

Looking forward to see RDA get melted first though.

But it’s gonna be hilarious watching Woodley all gassed out getting pieced up on the feet against Colby by round 3.
My bed ridden 82 year old grandmother wouldn’t get pieced up on the feet by Covington

I only like Boomeranged Colby and almost getting punched out by Krazy Horse Colby. Those are my two favorite incidents of Colby. As soon as RDA abolishes Colby, that will be my favorite Colby. I love me some Colby.

I only like Boomeranged Colby and almost getting punched out by Krazy Horse Colby. Those are my two favorite incidents of Colby. As soon as RDA abolishes Colby, that will be my favorite Colby. I love me some Colby.
Colby will finish RDA

He damaged Maia more so in 15 minutes than TyRun Woodley+PRIME Anderson Silva did in 50 minutes COMBINED.

This is fact.

View attachment 375003
You mean two of the most hated matches in MMA history where one is described as Silva dancing around and avoiding the fight and the other that holds the record for the least amount of strikes thrown in a 5 round fight? Yeah. Almost other fighter would touch up Maia more if they actually went for it. You're cherry picking.

You mean two of the most hated matches in MMA history where one is described as Silva dancing around and avoiding the fight and the other that holds the record for the least amount of strikes thrown in a 5 round fight? Yeah. Almost other fighter would touch up Maia more if they actually went for it. You're cherry picking.
blame Maia for being the most boring fighter ever

If they actually went for it? They’d end up getting choked out.

Colby went for it, and took Maia’s soul.

Can't wait for RDA to smash this fool.

RDA will send him back to the prelims. Can't wait

He whooped Mias ass but he' about to start fighting well rounded guys I have RDA by tko

Same. I think Colby is gonna get a taste of who the real contenders are when he fights RDA

I can see a liver kick tko or just RDA putting a clinic on him and dropping Colby and finishing with head strikes by tko

Not trying to come off like a Colby hater just someone that sees RDA as the better mixed martial artist and the guy with experience at this contender/championship level.

831F57DD-4A73-464E-BAB2-4DA2420FD1D2.gif 831F57DD-4A73-464E-BAB2-4DA2420FD1D2.gif 831F57DD-4A73-464E-BAB2-4DA2420FD1D2.gif 831F57DD-4A73-464E-BAB2-4DA2420FD1D2.gif3BBDB937-568B-49B6-940A-1DBCEA57D99A.gif3BBDB937-568B-49B6-940A-1DBCEA57D99A.gif

Colby is an egregiously licentious onanist and watching him figjt is a deplorable congenitally clueless grotesque visual experience.

Amount of opponents Colby has "melted": 0

#SnitchBash2018

Amusing to imagine all the Colby haters watching ufc 225 and seeing Colby back up all his talk. So many were positive RDA was gonna walk through him.

I’m sure some were converted to fans.

Colby looks pretty good, I think if he can weather Woodleys power early he might out gas him and win a decision.

Woodley, Covington, Usman

wonder who they give Maia next? Till? so maia would become a bloody mess again?

#MaiaBash2018

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back