Pick 2 to protect you, the rest is trying to kill you

Choose 2 to protect you. The rest is trying to kill you.

• 1 T-Rex

• 50 Cobras

• 30 Crocs

• 15 Gorillas

• 15 Grizzly Bears

• 20 Lions

• 12 Rhinos

Results are only viewable after voting.
I’m going with a t-rex and 15 grizzlies.
Grear bump to a great thread.

I still maintain 1 T-Rex & 12 Rhinos are the best option.

No one is taking down the T-Rex & Rhinos have skin that is 4 inches thick. They'd take out everything else with no to minimal casualties.

Depends the terrain but grizzlies in the northern hemispheres and rhinos near the equator

Holy thread necro, but I'm in.

Give me the Rhinos and the cobras.

Rhinos are gonna fuck up the majority, and I'm not dealing with one cobra, let alone 50. Fuck that noise.

T rex and grizzly bears is the best chance/defense for survival. But obviously nothing is a guarantee.

15 grizzlies would make enough of a stink that i'd be able to get away imo. They'd have to work together though. Animals that big usually dont ever have to use teamwork.

The T Rex is a bit overpowered. Everything but the cobras are instantly going to shit themselves upon the sight of it.

T-Rex wasn't very fast, you would be able to run away from it.

Crocs and cobras aren't very fast either, they are a non-factor.

Rhinos are a must. I'd take the bears over the lions but good luck trying to get away from 20 lions.

2 other Sherdoggers .

1 UberTS
lj4ld.jpg

HHVSq.jpg

Waste deep water with the crocs. T rex take care of the rhinos.

Rhinos are gonna fuck up the majority, and I'm not dealing with one cobra, let alone 50. Fuck that noise.

Soooo.... you wouldn't have the Rhinos easily trample the cobras, and you'd rather have the Rhinos protect you from everything else... including the T-Rex.

Back