• Total voters

Michaelangelo

That doesn't work for me, brother
Platinum Member
Reaction score

explanations welcome

Last edited:
Gta and other x2

How the fuck is there so much crap on the list and no call of duty or the elder scrolls?

Pokémon
Fallout
Other (Yakuza).

Picked more for variety sake than anything.

Pretty much impossible for me to pick 3. Depending on my mood, atleast 2 will be different.

One thing is for certain that Resident Evil will always be one that is never off the list. I guess Dark Souls, and Zelda will be th other two for now.

I dont like this no explanations shit. Just went with my favorite three series on the list.

Zelda
Resident Evil
Metal Gear Solid

God of War, Dark Souls, and Resident Evil are my favorites from the list so with no explanation, there you go.

God of War, Dark Souls, and Other (Bioshock/Nier Automata)

I wanted to pick a melee action game and settled on Dark Souls over God of War because even though I think Sony Santa Monica does quality work, no Western developer does boss fights in that genre as well From, Capcom, or even the diminished Team Ninja.

GTA, Fallout and God of War.

I could have easily picked Pokemon over Fallout though, especially Fallout post 2012

Super Mario
Ratchet & Clank
Zelda

Pokémon and Sonic for nostalgic reasons, put many hours in those games growing up lol

third pick was a tough choice between SF, RE, FF and Halo. I was big into all 3 of those franchises at one point but not so much lately. I went with RE tho, the first couple were crazy when I was a kid, legit scared the hell outta me at points lol

Elder Scrolls
GTA
Assassin's Creed

Only one from your sucky list.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mapichtli
Back