Multiplatform Pilots! Let's talk space/flight sims.

Mack Yancy

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Anything were you sit in a cockpit and go pew pew with guns, lasers missles etc. Hell let's even throw in submarines if you that way inclined. Any level of realism from Wing Commander to Il2 Sturmovik.

Strike_commander.jpg
MV5BNDQyYzMyMjctODcyMy00NmZmLWEzZTUtMmFkNDM3Y2QyMGYzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjExODE1MDc@._V1_.jpg
513ETWCBB2L._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg
Independence_War_Deluxe.jpg

Star Wars Squadrons was a decent shooter (and always like 95% off) and I am gonna hopefully try Chorvs this weekend looks dope. Will report on it once I get around to it.

Star Wars Squadrons was a decent shooter (and always like 95% off) and I am gonna hopefully try Chorvs this weekend looks dope. Will report on it once I get around to it.
Chorvs is fine but it lacks that special something.

Actually trying Freespace 2 for the first time today.

Ace Combat franchise. Wide selection of real life planes and special weapons, as well as fictional weapons. The PS3 free to play game had the feel of speed and high G turning.

Remember the Jane's PC games EA kept cranking out in the 90s? This was probably my favorite. They were supposed to make an A10 Warthog game but it got cancelled.

519PAXJSK4L.jpg

Remember the Jane's PC games EA kept cranking out in the 90s? This was probably my favorite. They were supposed to make an A10 Warthog game but it got cancelled.

519PAXJSK4L.jpg
That doesn't shock me. They realised the number of people who would fly an A10 by choice and realized it wasn't worth the development time.

Back