Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Denver Broncos Wild Card Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
agodsimage.jpg

Don't think GOd didn't notice the exaggerated "praise God" celebration by RoethlisRapist after Pitt's last TD. God doesn't look kindly on that shit.

rothlessdick wasn't on God's fantasy team.

LOL, Ed Werder is a dickhead. I'm surprised Elway or Bailey didn't punch him in the face.

I'm late...

But

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH FUCK YOU CLITSBURGH.

Seriously fuck you, I could have won 250$ if they won, but I guess God is punishing me for going against his will.

Steelers are injured, exhausted, and have to travel to Mile High.

Bronco's will be highly motivated, and at home.

I see an upset brewing.

Yeah reallly motivated by being exposed by KC at home.

Not gonna happen.

Teeeeeeeeeee Boooow

Woooooooooooooooo Oh

Teeeeeeeeeee Boooow

Woooooooooooooooo Oh

Teeeeeeeeeee Boooow

Woooooooooooooooo Oh

Teeeeeeeeeee Boooow

Woooooooooooooooo Oh

First, he was talking to Elway, and he said something like "...and guess what? He broke one of your records! Most yards in a playoff debut!" And Elway just got this annoyed look on his face and said "Great! Perfect!" and walked off.

Now, I found that hilarious, because Elway has been so anti-Tebow, he deserved it.

Then, with Champ, he said "You and (other teammate) blew plays in the 4th quarter. You dropped an easy interception. Than your young, much criticized, including by you, QB bailed you out. HOw do you feel about that?" Champ was gracious, but it was a dick thing to say. Especially after that spectacular one-handed pass break up at the end of the game.

Champ has been nothing but supportive of Timmy, the entire time...uncalled for...

But yeah, fuck elway...

First, he was talking to Elway, and he said something like "...and guess what? He broke one of your records! Most yards in a playoff debut!" And Elway just got this annoyed look on his face and said "Great! Perfect!" and walked off.

Now, I found that hilarious, because Elway has been so anti-Tebow, he deserved it.

Then, with Champ, he said "You and (other teammate) blew plays in the 4th quarter. You dropped an easy interception. Than your young, much criticized, including by you, QB bailed you out. HOw do you feel about that?" Champ was gracious, but it was a dick thing to say. Especially after that spectacular one-handed pass break up at the end of the game.

WTF? Did he really say that? Bet he was drunk.

Foster, cheering for the cheatriots?

Foster, cheering for the cheatriots?

Cheering for my 4 fantasy teams that have about 8 of 10 players on each one from GB and NE.

Trust me if they lose at home again and Brady falls to 0-3 all at home and one missed the playoffs since the cheating 2001-2007 seasons???????? It will be fun.

Congrats to the Bronco's.

I look forward to seeing them get crushed by Brady.

John 3:16: “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son that whoever believes in Him will not perish but have everlasting life.”

And since his name is Tim and he did just win his first playoff game, let’s check out 1 Timothy 3:16 for all those who may have wondered.

1 Timothy 3:16: “Great indeed, we confess, is the mystery of godliness: He was manifested in the flesh, vindicated by the Spirit, seen by angels, proclaimed among the nations, believed on in the world, taken up in glory.”

Nice lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back