Platinum Mike Perry for sure gets the next title shot if he beats Ponzi, right?

How do you give Perry a title shot now???? He hasn't fought any of the top guys in the division. When did he face Wonderboy, Cerrone, RDA, Ruthless Robbie, Carlos Condit etc etc??? You are feeding from some tainted cabbage patch, i can tell you that.

I give it a 92.7% chance of it being a damn fun fight. I think it's pretty much a coin toss on who gets KTFO though.

Ponz is better pretty much everywhere. Perry could win because its a fight but if I had to bet money it would be on Ponz.

Perry isn't beating Ponz so it's not really relevant.

How do you give Perry a title shot now???? He hasn't fought any of the top guys in the division. When did he face Wonderboy, Cerrone, RDA, Ruthless Robbie, Carlos Condit etc etc??? You are feeding from some tainted cabbage patch, i can tell you that.
Carlos Condit ducked him. Cerrone is out of the title picture. RDA/Robbie could get the next shot, but if it is a dull fight and Platinum Mike Perry gets another brutal KO, he could leapfrog them

Ponz is better pretty much everywhere. Perry could win because its a fight but if I had to bet money it would be on Ponz.

I just always have that 50/50 feeling when it's 2 hard punchers who like to trade. I can see Ponz having a little more technically sound stand up game, but when they're throwing bombs it could go either way. We'll see, I guess.

Specially if the Argentinean is brutally KOed. I think it is the most sensible choice
Mike, cut your shit! I already told you about this "Platinum Mike Perry"..."Platinum Mike Perry". We know self-hype is important but can you PLEASE just say Perry, Mike Perry or PMP so it doesn't look so obvious that you are posting about yourself?

Mike, cut your shit! I already told you about this "Platinum Mike Perry"..."Platinum Mike Perry". We know self-hype is important but can you PLEASE just say Perry, Mike Perry or PMP so it doesn't look so obvious that you are posting about yourself?
Huh? Platinum Mike Perry is huge right now, he has fans literally everywhere. Honestly you should just deal with it

As far as legitimacy of the sport, hell no, but the way things go now he probably will. He makes enough ruckus and has a following. He isn't even ranked yet, if he gets a shot after this fight I will lose all faith in this sport. I mean I'll still watch of course lol but the integrity and honor of the road to championship is gone. The belt will be that much more meaningless.

I give it a 92.7% chance of it being a damn fun fight. I think it's pretty much a coin toss on who gets KTFO though.

But, someone will, right? That's all I want--Priest, Just Bleed God

ybSQPFB.jpg

You kinda gotta beat a few top 10 guys before you talk title shots..just saying..ponzi gets no1 a title shot

Platinum gets lit the fuck up by most of the top 10 at WW.

He has a slim punches chance against anyone in the top 5, super slim.

The guy is just a heavy hitting slugger, nothing special or technical about him other than he screams alot and is more of a blatant douche bag tool than Rockhold ever could be.
Yeah, but he seems like a more sincere tool than Rockhold, which, for some reason, makes him more acceptable as a tool. If that makes any sense.

I appreciate the passion, but no.

The Platinum prophecy foretells of a brutal 2018 campaign that ends with Perry holding the belt. Till, Condit and Lawler are gonna have to feel those black belt hands before it is all said and done.

Alan Jouban I want a rematch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don´t care if it slows down the inevitable title win.

Or maybe when Perry is champ he can ask for an easy title defense like when Chuck Liddell rematched Jeremy Horn, or when Bisping was supposed to have an easy time with an old past prime no longer TRT fed Hendo.

Fuck off with the Perry bullshit.The guy is a douche and never even fought anyone in the top 10.He probably gets knocked the fuck out by Ponzi anyways.

They should share your IP so we can pay you a visit bro.
What did I just say about cooling it? Implying that you'd go to someone's house to do something to them because they're not part of a fan club is the opposite of laying low.

What did I just say about cooling it? Implying that you'd go to someone's house to do something to them because they're not part of a fan club is the opposite of laying low.
Laying low? Wtf is going on here lol

Back