News Platinum Mike Perry got married

I think they are just engaged and not married.

Congratulations “Danielle & Mike” proof that Perry is a beta and Danielle runs his shit.

Didnt he break up with the GOAT cornerman like a couple of months ago? (cause that one’s a different goat right?)

Marrying a classic pump and dump. What could possibly go wrong?

that ass is a work of art

Fu5S4tb.png

LMAO... That's my shoop!

Straight up bullshit on the first youtube post.

A real man simply can't live without a woman and vice versa. We're meant to complete one another and the fact that we can only procreate naturally with the other, backs up this fact even on a scientific level.

Many men who think like this are just frustrated because of their own inability to find the right woman.

Now, I do believe that personality faults and incompatibility will always play a factor. Some men and woman have too many personal problems that get in the way of a successful relationship and marriage but for the most part that want or need to be with someone will most likely always be there.

It's just natures programing. It's like trying to fight the need to eat.

However, marriage is a choice because many men and women can just bounce around getting a quick fix here or there till they get old but it's straight up more practical to just find that one and sow a life, especially for the sake of or plan of children.

Last edited:
She wanted him to propose. Probably why they broke up.

Good for him. We will see a new, focused Platinum.

Watch out!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Víctor Hugo Teco
Back