Platinum Mike Perry with a message for his critics

Quick question. Is the rampant man love circle jerk ironic or am I missing something here? Why is everyone so uppity when Platinum is mentioned?

lol holy shit, he's clearly balls deep in your head for some reason. He probably reminds you of people that gave you wedgies in high school before you dropped out
This coming from the guy who publicly apologized for "swallowing every inch of the platinum shaft," only turn around and gobble those nuts again.

This coming from the guy who publicly apologized for "swallowing every inch of the platinum shaft," only turn around and gobble those nuts again.

It's a sig bet you fucking retard, holy fuck. You actually thought I genuinely put that in my sig? You're even more of a fucking moron than I originally thought LOL

Embarrassing

Exactly.
Detroit is the asshole of Flint

The fact that Platinum was able to make something of himself despite being from Michigan makes him that much more inspirational

Repugnant Mixed Pugilism Haters like you are the cancer the Society of Greater Goat Gentlemen the Perry Foundation LLC are trying to eradicate before you poison other weak minds like you r'e smelf.
RIding the Platinum dick while calling me weak minded? You're crush just got embarrassed by Zoolander and your delusional ass is still screaming, "GOAT."
Using big words doesn't hide the fact that you are a straight up moron. Dont kid "your'e smelf."

RIding the Platinum dick while calling me weak minded? You're crush just got embarrassed by Zoolander and your delusional ass is still screaming, "GOAT."
Using big words doesn't hide the fact that you are a straight up moron. Dont kid "your'e smelf."

What's "your'e"?

How'd he do in his last fight? Looked like his toughness is no cure for his incredibly low fight IQ, especially against the upper echelon. (Wait, Jouban was ranked #32 at the time?!)
I wonder why he "was almost basically flatlined"; his defense is non existent. The guy eats shots like a roided up Homer Simpson.

Why?
Why do you hate love?
Why do hate God?
Why do you love to hate?
The Platinum Couple love you.

You should say 3 hail Daniel Nickersons
Because the Goatest still loves you.

CwlOsQmWQAAjqwO.jpg

Why?
Why do you hate love?
Why do hate God?
Why do you love to hate?
The Platinum Couple love you.

You should say 3 hail Daniel Nickersons
Because the Goatest still loves you.
See, now this is a clever troll job I can stand behind. Lol

I knew he was quoting someone as soon as I saw the first semi-colon lol

you're from detoilet, no one values your opinion. Perry is the only good thing to come from MI tbh

I didn't realize that flint water had such an effect on plastic mikes fight iq. The dude didn't deliver in that fight. Was a fucking snoozer.

I didn't realize that flint water had such an effect on plastic mikes fight iq. The dude didn't deliver in that fight. Was a fucking snoozer.

It's harder to engage when your opponent's entire gameplan is circling away 99% of the time

Jouban threw baby leg kicks from the outside, 2 left hands and circled away the rest of the time

Back